What Do You Want From Me

The song above is my favourite right now. Check it out. By : Phantabulous ( Who is a super awesome Minecraft singer )

Chapter 29 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

"What?!"Skyden asked and I raised my sword."Are you lying?"Sharon looked hurt and she sighed,"I wish I was but I'm not."Herobrine looked up as tears ran down Sharon's cheeks."Help!"Eleanor yelled and she winced as a sword stabbed into her leg and it magically healed again.

"That bastard Notch.Why?!"Dan said and angrily hit a tree."Because..I can't let it happen again."Notch said gravely and Herobrine backed away."Long time no see brother.You never call you never write..it's a wonder how we're related.."he smirked and drew his diamond sword out.

"Let my daughter go.She's done nothing wrong."Herobrine growled and Notch smiled."She's a Herobrine spawn.She's filthy.She's got to get rid off in this world."he said softly and Sharon yelled,"I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT BASTARD!"and she drew her sword."No!"Herobrine yelled and Notch smirked.

"Another Herobrine spawn?..my,then where's your little companion..?Oh yeah..whoops.."Notch said sarcastically and advanced toward Sharon."I'll get rid of you myself."

Sharon braced herself when suddenly,an arrow shot Notch and he fell to the ground..but he steadied himself with his sword.."W-who..?"he muttered and I looked up.I saw a girl with a rainbow striped shirt holding a bow and a quiver full of arrows.She had cat ears and she looked up bravely.

"Can't be.."Herobrine stammered."Long time no see my friend."she said and bowed."Mrs Dare..you've come to help?"Notch asked sweetly and the girl rolled her eyes."Why would I help when I just shot you?"

Makes sense."Hello..I guess we've never met..I'm Katelyn Dare..ruler of the Cat and Ocelot Country..I'm Trinity's best friend actually.."and Herobrine just face palmed himself."Okay Katelyn.Did you really have to go through your 'intro' again and secondly..great to see you."

"Well,fill me in.I'm ready."Katelyn said and listened as I told her our story.
"Ahem..I believe that Eleanor's really in trouble right now.."Steve said and pointed to the cage."Oh no..no no no.."Sharon cried and yelled,"BACK OFF IDIOTS..!"and swung her sword at the mob of players.Herobrine helped Sharon and suddenly a dozen more players came out.."We got him!"they yelled and a player threw a net made of gold and it hardened,making a cage.

"Easy trap.."Notch smiled and Herobrine looked so ashamed that he just glared at his brother."Now let.My.Daughter.Go."he growled and pounded on the cage bars.I tried to run forwards but Katelyn held me back."Wait."

"Make that 2 of your daughters.."Notch said and thrust Sharon into a cage too."Sorry dad..I had to."she sobbed and Notch laughed."How nice..the Herobrine family right in front of me how cute..one more missing though..make them two."Notch said and Herobrine winced and looked at Eleanor and Sharon.What secret was he keeping?

"Too bad..at least..they didn't run away like you.."Herobrine said bitterly and Notch narrowed his eyes."So you still remember huh.?"he said and I saw Dan,Steve and Skyden looking at Notch like,what the Nether is going on here..?

"You have me and my daughters who else do you want then?!"Herobrine yelled and clenched his fist until golden blood streamed down his hand.Notch smiled evilly and whispered...

"Your son."

-End

Who's Herobrine's son?And what secret is Herobrine keeping?!Dont forget to like and comment!Keep reading to find out more.!