The So-Called Battle

Chapter 44 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

As I watched the whole family of immortals..well..it was darn scary.Notch was just standing there with a smirk on his face while Herobrine was eyeing Mr Ghostly Steve and Steve himself was staring straight back.The Herobrine family were looking at Notch.The team was just slowly backing away.That's all.

It was so quiet that I could hear the cows mooing from the forest.We were in a clearing and little flowers blew in the breeze."Enough.I have to reclaim what I lost..and your blood shall do that for me."Notch snarled and I gulped.

Who was he talking about..?"You're going to wake Him.?!"Herobrine exclaimed and Eleanor shifted her sword uneasily."Not here.Not now.But someday.He will take over The Nether and overthrow you.That's all."Notch smirked and Mr Ghostly Steve readied his sword.

Herobrine shook his head.His eyes glowing a blinding white."Then I'll stop you."he said and raised his arms.He charged towards Notch and the sky turned dark and the mobs started spawning."What the-"Sky said and all of us backed away.A full moon rose out of the horizon and Endermen spawned.Great.Sharon looked at Eleanor and they looked completely puzzled.They didn't 'change' but stayed exactly the same.

"That's it.."Ryan growled and Leroy mumbled something.Ryan drew his sword and charged at Sharon."Damn.Why is it always me.?"she sighed and raised her hand.A flaming purple fire charge hit Ryan and he was flung against a tree.Ouch.

"Purple.?"I heard Eleanor say as I shot a player from Notch coming for us."Well..I prefer blue.!"Sharon yelled and ducked as an arrow flew past her head."All I can say is that this is terribly confusing.."Dan muttered and summoned some Redstone torches.For what.?I don't know."We gotta stop this-"Steve started to say before he got hit by a huge rock."Steve.!"Sharon yelled and rushed over.

"It's okay I'm fine.I'm okay."he said and kicked away the rocks.Leroy was levitating boulders and rocks and Sharon just rolled her eyes."I can do that too by the way."she smiled and raised her hands.A glowing blue rock pelted Leroy right in the chest and he fell off the boulder he was standing on.Herobrine and Notch were still fighting when Trinity and Katelyn kept shooting arrows after arrows and I smiled.We got this.

Not until someone hit me on the head and I fell to the ground.I gasped and turned around to face my attacker.It was a player..as he raised his sword to kill me,a shadow lept across and took him down.Who..?I saw a boy wearing a grey hoodie that glowed in the moonlight and he had wolf ears and a grey tail...he snarled and kicked my attacker one last time before looking at me with his hidden face.

"W-who are you..?"I asked and I thought I saw a smile and he turned around to walk back into the forest..who was that guy..?I looked back at the battle and I immediately knew that we were going to lose..I'm not a very positive girl am I.?I saw an Enderdragon flying around and throwing players into the air.Impressive.

"Give it up already Brine.!"Notch yelled as Mr Ghostly Steve hissed and snarled as Herobrine swung his diamond blade,trying to kill his brothers."Lelia isn't here to save you now.!"Ghostly Steve laughed and Herobrine swung his blade at Ghostly Steve's head.He hissed one more time and looked totally surprised before it vanished."H-how did you.."Notch stammered and Herobrine laughed.

"I control the spirits Notch.You forgot that.?"Herobrine said and Skyden appeared next to me."Watch out over here.!"he said and swung at a player who was trying to hit me."Did you have to do that.?"I sighed and shot an arrow at a player coming at us with a diamond dagger."Alex.?"he said and I shot another arrow."Yeah..?"I said uneasily and he smiled.

"Uh..not now.."he said nervously and I shrugged,"Okay sure."A girl ran up to us ( she said her name was Jade ) and she was followed by Seto."Hey,
Seto and I have been thinking..we could summon a barrier around our side and protect anyone from getting too injured.It drains a lot of our magic but we're willing to do it."Jade said and I smiled.

"Thanks guys.Just get plenty of rest and don't over do it okay.?"Eleanor swung down from her tree where she was shooting fire charges from and they nodded."C'mon Seto.We got some magic to do."Jade laughed and pulled him along.After a few minutes,a glowing purple glow surrounded all of us ( Herobrine's team (duh) ) and I saw that the magic was working.At least for now.

"Those puny little glowing sparks that your so called magicians are doing are really strong,ooh I'm so scared but I'm even stronger.!"Notch grinned and he stabbed his golden sword onto the ground.The ground rumbled and suddenly,a glowing yellow dragon flew up and breathed white and gold fire on everyone including Notch's army."No one told me that there was a dragon.!"someone shouted and people screamed."Great."Katelyn and Trinity muttered at the same time and I bit my lip.

"Archers.!"Steve yelled and immediately,a dozen arrows flew towards the dragon and it's health bar went down quite a lot."I got it.!"Dan said and I saw him and a few other Redstone experts fix together a..
( clears throat )

Super Mega Awesome Automatic Fire And Lava Arrow Launcher Complete With A TNT Launcher To Invade Big Scary Mobs ( aka.Mr Golden Dragon )

The rest of us took cover while the dragon flew around trying to kill as many players as it could..come on Dan..you can do this..

"1..!"

The dragon flew around in circles trying to find players..and roaring..

"2..!"

Dragon swooping in..

"3..!"

Coming close..

"FIRE..!"

-End

How's that for a cliffhanger.?Sorry.Really.Dont kill meh.!Sadly,this book is coming to an end..right now,we are on Chapter 44 and on Chapter 50..well,it's so fast..but the 1st chapter of the next book is out.!Go check it out and tell me what you think.!Don't forget to vote.!Love ya.!I hope you guys loved this so far.!