Trapped In Mineplex

Chapter 4 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

The dragon pinned me down onto the floor and I struggled to break free from its grasp."Get off me!"I stabbed my enchanted diamond sword into its claws and I backed away.Since it was an EndoDragon,it can only be killed by a Mineplex Ring Rank..which..was only me so I'm the only one who can kill it..

As I watched the dragon's evil red eyes,I slowly stepped back but just as it was about to blow it's Fire Charge Breath at me,a arrow shot into the dragon's mouth and distracted it.I whipped around and saw..Skyden."No!Skyden!He's gonna kill you now!"I exclaimed.

"We can kill this..this wrench..who destroyed Mineplex and..yeah,so don't say that.."he shrugged."Oh come on Skyden,fine..you'll just distract it until I find it's weak point.."I said and so,while Skyden distracted the EndoDragon,I managed to climb onto the dragon's back and inspect it..

Come on..I pushed apart some skin ( I know, pretty gross.. ) and found..a piece of protruding injury in its hide.I raised my sword and..stabbed it.The dragon reared it's body and tossed me off it's back."Steve!"Skyden yelled as the dragon continued to roar.

I landed at the edge of Mineplex and barely hung on..I was hurt pretty badly anyway..
"Got you!" someone said and I was pulled up."Ugh.."I mumbled and I saw..Eleanor."What are you doing here?"I muttered.

"I saw the battle and that you flew all the way here so I got worried and ran here."she smiled.Skyden yelled and together,we ran towards him..

"Great Job Steve.."he smirked and watched as the EndoDragon dissolved into dust and I inspected the damage in my city.."Mineplex is..empty..everyone is gone.."Eleanor sighed."Where is everyone?"Skyden exclaimed.

"They went to the Athens..the Teleporter well,teleported them there."I said as we watched everything crumble into pieces.

"Seriously?An attack?"Eleanor fumed."Well...we gotta find a way to get them back and repair Mineplex..so let's go to the teleporter and get them back."Skyden said.

"Hmm..okay then..but..wait,I remembered something..the Teleporter has a one-time use..that means..."I said and Eleanor looked at me until I felt guilty."We..we can't go to the Athens?!"Skyden exclaimed.

"Unless.."I said.Both of them looked at me again."We build another teleporter."

-End

Note To Readers : I'll publish daily and don't worry, I'll start on EmmaMeetsHerobrine soon ;)
~Don't forget to vote and comment