My Long Lost Brother

Chapter 46 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

"You're..my son.?"Trinity cried and all I was thinking was,Oh god.I have a brother."Jason."Herobrine exclaimed and I saw someone come out of the woods.Sharon.She looked at me and I stepped back.

Anger welled up in my throat and I just lost it,so I screamed,"I have a long lost brother that Herobrine told me at the last minute.!What the Nether is going on.?!"

This was so darn confusing and I didn't know where to start."I have some unfinished business to do.Uncle."Jason said and turned to Notch."H-how did you regain you're memories.?!I made that impossible.!"Notch cried,clearly shocked."I have friends in The End."Jason replied and raised his hands.An Enderman appeared and Herobrine smiled.

"Ender.!Long time no see.!"he said and the Enderman nodded and waved.I could swear that he was smiling."I have my story to tell you.Notch,my uncle,kidnapped me long time ago and wiped away all of my memories..but Ender here helped me and thanks to a witch..she helped and I went on my journey to find my parents.Which wasn't that difficult seeing that you blew up a hole here and there.."Jason smiled and Notch backed away.

"Now,I can and I will kill him.Remain in the darkness forever,Notch."Jason said severely and snarled.Jade and Steve were really confused
( like me ) but still,Jason lept forwards and Notch stumbled away.My brother raked his claws across Notch's chest and he screamed.Jason dodged Notch's sword and quickly stepped back to avoid the rapidly swinging sword.

Jason stumbled back as an arrow shot past his face.I ran up to help and deflected the arrows with my sword.Sharon did a cannonball down the tree and landed by our side with her bow neatly positioned to Notch's face.We had to kill him.Herobrine and Trinity smiled and Jason looked at the panic-stricken Notch and I smiled too.

Notch did one last trick that I didn't know he could do with him weak and all.He teleported behind us and struck all of us which his arrows.Jason howled and I winced.I pulled out the arrow and I felt that same surge of strength.I swung my sword towards Notch and he dodged easily.Sharon swung her bow around and plunged an arrow into the dirt.

A whirlwind of blocks swirled around Notch and blue lighting crackled around him.A purple aura surround us and I saw that it was Jade.I didn't realise how powerful she was.She raised her hands and levitated Jason to the other side.Jason smiled and kicked Notch's legs and he fell to the ground.Notch rolled to the side and took out a 2 bladed sword.

I did my light beam magic and he yelled as the light shot."Now.!"Sharon took out her sword and deflected his sword.Jason took a few steps back and ran towards Notch,I blinded him with more light and Jason had a clear way to defeat him.

Notch teleported at the left and Jason missed.I growled and I deflected his sword.He let go and I stepped back.Sharon shot a few fire charges and Notch fell to the ground.Jason put one foot on Notch's chest and raised his sword but Notch just smiled and said,"Read it."Jason stabbed him and killed Notch."To The Nether."Jason cursed and Notch disappeared in a shower of gold and a golden apple dropped from where he was and a piece of paper appeared..I picked it up quickly and shoved it in my pocket.Luckily,no one saw what I did.

Jason turned around and hugged Trinity and Herobrine."Finally our family has returned."I sighed as they embraced Sharon and I in a hug too.Steve,Jade and Katelyn smiled as we celebrated..

But something was bugging me...what was written on that paper..?

So,as Herobrine and Jade ( they seemed a bit uncomfortable around each other ) tried to summon a portal to bring us to the City,I snuck off into the woods.

I hid behind a tree and opened the paper.Suddenly,I felt someone watching me and I whipped around holding out my sword."Whoa.!Chill girl.!"a girl wearing purple said and I raised my sword."What do you want.?Who are..you.!"I exclaimed and the girl stood up and looked at me.

"Eleanor.?!Don't you..oh.Oh.OH.!That's why..oh no."the girl said and she quickly backed away."Whatever you do,take care.!The prophecy will come soon..and I'll see you soon.I have to find my way out of this forest and tell the others.I finally know what's going on.!"she exclaimed and ran away.

I looked at her direction and looked down at the paper..but..there was only one word on the paper..

"Soon."

-End