Spider Trouble

Chapter 6 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden 's POV

I went to my Cabin..well,of what was left of my Cabin anyway..I looked around and spotted my chest."Phew.."I breathed and carefully made my way across.

I opened my chest and rummaged through..torches,potions,books,my sword,my bed,my gold and..my lucky Diamond Chestplate and Helmet..my food..and my golden Mineplex key that I threaded and hung it as a necklace..nice..I turned around and went outside without looking back..

"You ready?"Eleanor called down as I climbed up to the gates."So much for keeping Mineplex safe.."I said as we watched Mineplex from the gates.

"Hey!Eleanor!I got something for you!"Steve called down from below.He teleported up using an Enderpearl and gave Eleanor a Enchanted Diamond Helmet and ChestPlate.."Thanks..I could use some armour.."she said and put them on.Then,we were on our way..

After we made our way to the End Gate Of Mineplex..Eleanor stopped and slung her bow and sword onto her back "Stylish..Okay then...what's first on the list?"I asked as the sun went down.."Nice..10 Enderpearls.."Steve said as darkness fell.Eleanor pulled out a torch and lit it."Found an Enderman..over there.."she whispered..

"We gotta get off Mineplex first.."Steve said,looking down."Here I got a water bucket."he poured the bucket of water and we floated down."Hold on the torch is dripping.."Eleanor shook it.

"Uh..guys?"Steve said.Eleanor continued shaking the torch.I rummaged through my bag looking for my potion of Night-Vision.."Guys!"Steve poked me."I'm a girl for Notch's sake.."Eleanor fumed and stopped..

"Oh."I looked up and..saw a whole mob of Zombies and Spiders coming for us.."We got this..just..run to that sand temple..over there.."I pointed.Steve and Eleanor drew their swords and I got my bow and arrows ready.

"Never mind..ditch the plan,Run!"Steve yelled and we ran making our way to the temple.I shot a few Spiders out of the way and we continued running."Climb!"I yelled."Wait!Was that the plan?To climb a sand temple?"Eleanor asked.

"Just climb!We got higher ground!"Steve panted and together,we climbed up the temple.."We'll shoot them from here."I said and shot Spider after Spider..Once,Steve got pounced on from behind and we had to kill the spider with our swords..other than that,it went well.

Finally,we killed all of the spiders and climbed down."Come on..let's look for those Enderman.."Eleanor climbed down and nearly fell."Be more careful.."I said and helped Steve down.

"That was trilling.."Steve said and looked around for Endermen.."Found it..!"I said and slowly went up to it.."Hold on Skyden!Watch-"But too late,I fell into a mine..

-End

Hey guys, if you want to listen to some good Minecraft songs,I'll recommend one to you :
Find The Pieces By CaptianSparkles
It's Awesome and if you want more song recommendations,vote and comment.Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.