Confusion

Chapter 13 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

What was wrong with the guys?They seemed to be avoiding each other.Steve's been giving Skyden some stares and glares and Skyden just ignoring him.

Basically, I might have a clue why are they like that. I closed my eyes and sensed for Creepers..clear but..why do I sense more than that?

Herobrine

Before I could react,he leaped out of the darkness and grabbed my hand.Crap."Steve!Skyden!"I yelled and tried to pull myself free.I swing my sword at Herobrine but he grabbed my other hand and I dropped my sword.Massively screwed.I cried out in pain and before I knew it,he pushed me into a swirling mass of purple light.

"Eleanor!"I heard Skyden yelling then,everything turned black..

I gasped and sat up in a bed.For a moment I forgot where I was.Then, a sound like a chicken being toutured cried out.The Nether.I stood up and grabbed the iron bars of my prison.And pulled.Oh Notch's sake.

Haha very funny Herobrine.Stuck in the Nether was the least of my worries...but right now,I had to survive with no food and no weapons..I left my diamond sword back in the Overworld anyway..

-End

Sorry guys I don't really publish on the weekends sorry sorry.Remember to share this around I could use some more reads.!I love you guys! Sorry it's so short.