Sad Sorrow

Chapter 22 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

"And I do not want you to fail.Okay?"Herobrine said and watched as I nodded and ran out of the castle in the Nether."Why is this so difficult?"I cried and hid in a corner..

~Flashback~

"Dadddy!"I laughed and giggled as Herobrine tossed me into the air and caught me.We were in a house in the Overworld."Oh come on..she has to go to bed already.."My mom,Trinity smiled as she came into the room.

( This is the part where you have to read The Herobrine.I know,I said that this book has no relevance?Well,I'm wrong ) "Isn't she cute?"Herobrine said and tickled me.

"At least she isn't a hybrid."Trinity said."Oh no,she is.She's a Herobrine hybrid."Herobrine said and Trinity took me and put me to bed."At least she is cute."my mom said and tucked me into bed.Boom!Trinity looked up and saw..TNT.

"Tri!Go!Run!"Herobrine said and picked up a weird looking weapon which I somehow knew it was a sword.Trinity scooped me up and ran."I'll hold them off.Just get Eleanor to safety."he shouted as my mom climbed up a mountain near the house.

When she stopped and put me down,an arrow came flying and I tried to warn my mom."Mommyy!"I cried.Too late,the arrow shot her and she kissed me one more time before falling off the mountain..after awhile,the smoke settled and I saw a blurry figure approach and carry me away to a village...

~End Of Flashback

I sobbed into my arms as I saw the many scenes of my life.That was the one power I had and never could control.."It was hard losing your mother."I heard someone say.I looked up and saw my dad looking at me sadly."You have to control your powers Eleanor."he continued and summoned a wither."See?"

I just sat back and sighed."How did you even know I was alive anyway?"I asked as he sighed too."I lost everything and everyone I knew and the night Trinity died..I lost her and didn't even know were did she go..I saw you being carried away by some villagers and told myself that I will get you back."he said sadly and I started to cry again.

"It's okay..we have to get through this..tomorrow is another day.."Herobrine said and held my hand.

-End