Footprints In The Dark

Chapter 35 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

During my shift with Sharon ( We really couldn't sleep or else we might have nightmares or memories as our dad warned us about ) I heard someone moving around in the dark.I flinched and gestured to Sharon ( who was looking really tired..) and I saw Skyden drinking a potion then turning invincible..I telepathically told Sharon to watch the camp..and our conversation went like this,

"No way,I'm so not going to let you go off by yourself."

"But..I'm fine.I can take care of myself little sis."

"C'mon..okay fine,just don't get into any trouble okay?"

I nodded and I willed myself to become invincible..the waves of power rippled throughout my body and I concentrated keeping my powers in check.I had to get back by sunrise then we can continue our search for BajanCanadian..I growled and plunged into the woods following the faint footsteps of Skyden.Where the Nether was he going?

Suddenly,I spotted another set of footprints leading close behind Skyden.I floated up silently before concentrating on the player's identity..who's name was..Ryan?Was that it?I shook my head and continued following the footprints.Until I banged against a tree and sent the leaves sprawling and twisting onto the grass..

"Show yourself!"I heard someone say and my head started throbbing."Ugh.."I gasped and I felt my shield fade away."Who..?"I heard someone else say before the blade of a sword was pressed slightly against my cheek.."Explain."the person said and I immediately felt rage surging up my throat.I wanted to kill.

I growled and shoved the blade away from my face and my eyes glowed."Ha..I knew it..a Herobrine spawn."a voice said and I got slammed onto the floor.I shakily got up and forced myself to speak,"Where's..Skyden?"
The boys laughed and the sound echoed throughout the woods."That little puny boy who ran right in front of us and who was following a glowing thing?"one of them asked and I spat out some grass.Tasted funny.Remind me to never eat grass.

"Puny boy..?"I snarled and one of them backed up."I guess we haven't met..I'm Ryan Gold and this bad boy here is Leroy Smike."the guy in the red cape
said and I immediately disliked him.No,hated him."Now,back to interrogation..I'm a Notch hybrid and you are of course,a Herobrine hybrid.I can tell."Ryan said and laughed.

I raised my voice and the wind swirled around me."Ah-ah-ah..not so fast spawn.No power fight today..or tonight anyway."Leroy smirked and snapped his fingers,making me fall to the ground there was a ringing sound in my head and I scratched the dirt and it kept on ringing ..What's happening?
I picked myself up and I knew I couldn't keep this up."Great,I forgot to tell you that Leroy here is a spawn of Notch too.Not born but made."Ryan said and I groaned.

What have I gotten into this time..?I felt a force slam into me and I flew back into a tree,nearly making me bite my tongue..I felt a stinging sensation in my arm and I looked up at Ryan.."How nice..this was like how I fought your mother.."He said and I got up again.

"My..mother..?"I winced and pulled up my sleeve.Crimson blood was spreading through my shirt and I stumbled back.Damn..I have a bloody arm there."Oh..Herobrine didn't tell you..?Too bad anyway.He's not here tonight..."Ryan smirked and I backed away into the darkness.

Then as the two idiots came for me,I did my cry in the stillness of the night making the sound travel around the entire Minecraft world..calling for help..suddenly,the wind picked up and I caught the faint smell of blood..and peered at my arm again..now covered with poison..

I willed myself to heal and the wound closed..I breathed in and charged towards the two players coming for me..time to kill.

-End

TOO LAZY FOR A AUTHOR's NOTE..you know the drill by now anyway!Thanks for reaching 300 reads.!I know it isn't much but I really love you guys.!