Poison Arrows

Chapter 20 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

Harpy just sat there cleaning itself while all of us were just arguing.

"That really can't be Notch."I heard Skyden say.

"Could be."

"Could not."

"Guys!Stop!Okay?Eleanor's frickin lost out there and here we are just saying rubbish."Steve yelled and I jumped.

"Nevermind sorry then,my name's Daniel Redstone.Call me Dan.I'm fine with that."the guy said and picked up his glowing red axe.

"Where did you even get that Dan?"I asked and pointed to the axe."Oh this?From Notch.That's why I wanted to find him again to thank him you know?"Dan said and slung the axe behind his back.

"Say..have you seen a girl anywhere?Like,a girl with a green sword?"Steve asked."Hmm..I think so..she told me her name was..that name just now you mentioned.."

"Eleanor."

"Yeah..nice girl..she helped me you know?With my wood cutting..amazing how she managed to make the blocks levitate and stuff."Dan said.

"Great..now she can levitate stuff?First exploding stuff,then teleporting..now levitating?!"Skyden said."Yup..she told me that she will come by again soon..in about..5 mins or so..since it's nighttime already.."

"Nighttime?!"I asked and looked up.It was a full moon.."Hold on..didn't Eleanor always mention the full moon like she was scared of it?"Steve asked."That means..something's about to happen on the full moon."Skyden said.

It started raining as we quickly made our way towards a village.Suddenly,an arrow shot me and I fell to the ground."Guys!"I yelled and I saw Steve coming back.I tried to pull out the arrow and when I did I saw that it was coated with poison.

"Holy Notch..we gotta get her out of here."Dan said and suddenly,the rain turned into a thunderstorm..and I saw a figure with glowing eyes coming out from the trees..

-End

All I have to say is that you gotta stay tuned and keep on reading.