You Don't Know Who I Am

Chapter 18 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

"Found any yet?"Alex sighed.We've been mining for ages and yet we didn't come across any diamonds.."How can this be so..difficult?!"Skyden groaned and put down his iron pickaxe.

"Besides,when can the Teleporter be fixed?"I asked Steve as he broke his 3rd pickaxe."To be honest,we can only set it up when it is either a..hold on..( after he rummaged though his bag for a few more torches..)..yeah,when it is either a half moon or a full moon..

I shivered when I heard him say half moon and full moon.."Are you sure?"I asked and tried to concentrate on mining.."If that's what my list says.."he mumbled and we continued mining..

The full moon?Seriously?I looked back at the others as they took a break.Come on Eleanor..you'll have to get through this..I sighed and mined..and mined..and.."Whoaa!!"I slipped and fell into a ravine.I fell into the lava and quickly scrambled out and splashed into the water.Yeah,I said the lava just now.

"The advantages of being his..-"I mumbled but then Steve yelled,"Eleanor?!"I looked up and saw my friends looking down at me."Don't move!How.?How did you not get scorched?"Skyden yelled down.

I looked down and saw that I was 1 block away to falling into the lava."I.."I started to say when I heard something,do not tell..do you hear me?Do Not Tell.! I held up a glass bottle
(How did that even get in my bag? )

"Uh..just drinking a fire-resistance potion."The others just looked at one another and Skyden splashed the potion on himself."Spicy.."I heard Alex say when she drank some too.

Splash!Skyden landed into the lava and swam out with the swirls of potion around him."That was the worst bath ever."he muttered."Let's continue then.."Steve said and gave me a sideways look.

After we continued mining some more,we gave up and decided to go to bed..in the middle of the night,I was doing night watch when I felt someone take my hand and slam me against the wall."Tell me,what are you?!"I heard the attacker say.I couldn't see who was talking but I thought he sounded like..Steve..

I closed my eyes and teleported at the other end of the cave."Come back!"the person yelled as I raced off into the plains biome.."Not this time."I said and looked at the moon..it was almost a full moon..I gotta keep going.

-End

What do you think that Eleanor is?
You'll find out soon enough.