~Competiton~

Hey everyone!Eleanor here from TheMinePros™ today I have an announcement to make!I am gonna have...( you can clearly see the title )

               A COMPETITION!

What is it about : All you have to do is to is to send either a fan art of Eleanor Cake,Emma Diamond or anyone in this/the other book and this is open to all!

The prize will be a shoutout and a bundle of 'howtowriteafanfic' tips from me!Well,from somewhere but anyway,if you want to submit your entries,email me at : Eleanorconstance1@gmail.com and
The best one will win the prize! ( Or if you have any other way to send this to me,feel free or just private message me )

The others ( who are not interested) there's gonna be another competition coming up soon!

Good luck and please I greatly appreciate your entries!If you don't know what do the characters look like,just comment and ask okay?Love ya'll!

=^•.•^= ~Meow ( Harpy )

Shoutout!

1. These shoutouts go to cloudsdale2899  because she writes amazing Minecraft books that I can't stop reading!Go check out her books that inspired me!Thanks Cloud.You're my fav author!

2.The second shoutout goes to Roe829 because she was the one who inspired me too and we've been talking and she is so amazing and please check out her books!Thanks Roe and again,you and Cloud are my favourite authors!

Thank You And Please Continue!