Not A Good Idea

Chapter 27 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

"No way."

"Yes."

"No."

"Girls!Stop it!I know all of you are excited but not that excited right?"

"But dad!You never told me that I had a sister!"

"I know"

"We will sort it out later but now Eleanor,please settle Sharon down before she goes nuclear."

"Sure."

"Can I have a cookie?We used to have a cookie before bedtime."

"How can you remember?"

"Memories.."

I looked at my sister as we walked outside and into the portal to the Overworld."Memories?"I asked and she nodded."They're kinda good but a whole lot of bad.."she said as we teleported to the upperworld.

"Oh.But-"I pulled her behind a tree and hid."It's Notch.."I hissed and she glared at him."I know you're around here somewhere Herobrine!You and your daughters!"he yelled into the clearing.

We tried teleporting but our powers didn't work."What's-"Sharon started to say before someone put a hand to her mouth.

"Shush."Herobrine said and took out his sword.He used to have his scythe but I didn't know why didn't he use it anymore.."Don't...move."he said quietly and we trembled a bit when we couldn't move at all."Give up your daughters or else..."Notch continued and Sharon shook even more.

Herobrine looked at us and his eyes said,Follow me.Then he disappeared.Our powers of invincibility still worked though so we walked quietly and ignored Notch who was looking the other way round.

Suddenly,Sharon tripped over a tripwire and I saw a cage coming down on her."Sharon!"I yelled and pushed her out and trapped myself in.What have I done?I thought when I saw Notch turn around.I could see that Herobrine and Sharon were hiding as I waited for Notch to approach.

"So...too bad your daddy didn't come for you today,huh Eleanor?"he said slowly and I clenched my sword tightly."What do you want?"I growled and he fingered the bars."A bait."he said simply and I tried to teleport again."Oh too bad,your powers don't work here..I've enchanted it."

"And now..my army will finish you off just as my brother finished mine off long time ago with his wife,Trinity."Notch said and a whole lot of players came out of the woods surrounding me with torches.I cried out and it echoed through the woods..

Not good.

-End

I agree..so not good but luckily,Herobrine has a plan.Oops I spilled the beans.Lol don't forget to vote and comment and my sister,SharonCake_ has Season 2 ( not the real one but a summary) book written out for me.Thanks Sharon Cake.