A New Member

Chapter 15 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

"Skyden!?"I asked as we faced the EverDragons."Remember that time when we decided to run?"He looked at me."Now's not the time to recall funny jokes!"I replied angrily."Well,that time is now."then he ran off."Get them!!"the EverDragons yelled.

"Watch out,idiot!"I said and ducked as an arrow flew past my head."Didn't have to tell me!"he yelled back as we made our way to the Nether Fortress."Get them!!"the EverDragons yelled again."Steve!Jump!"Skyden yelled too.

We jumped over a canyon and made it past a wither skeleton who looked really confused."Sup."Skyden said to it as it charged."Could use some help over here!" a girl cried out.I turned around and saw a pale girl wearing a green shirt ( like Eleanor ) and brown pants with orange hair and a ponytail.She had green eyes and a brown belt.If you asked me,she looked like Eleanor but Eleanor had a checked green and black jacket and she had blue jeans with cool green headphones....pause with that awkward silence over there...

.............

Anyway,she was busy fighting a magma cube with a golden sword and I could see a bow slung across her back.Leaving Skyden ( who was doing fairly well ) I rushed towards her and kicked the magma cube away."Phew..thanks you don't know how long I had to suffer for that!"she smiled and Skyden came over.

"Hey..who's this player you found?"he asked and checked out the new member of our team.."Well,I'm Alex and I know,that sounds like a guy's name and all but still,I like my name.."she smiled again."Well,ahem..Alex,let us allow you to join our team.!"Skyden said and she hesitated before she nodded in approval.

"Thanks but what are we looking for?Wither Skulls?Blaze Rods?"she asked."Me.."a voice said behind us.We turned around and saw that it was..

Eleanor..

-End

Really,I wanted to put it as a cliffhanger but I was like,no,I'm too harsh on you guys lol but you saw it coming didn't cha?Lol tyyl..