Ending..

Chapter 50 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

As I rode away from the city..I wished I didn't shock Steve now..I sighed and urged my horse to go faster.I knew where to start.After locking myself in my room,I made a tracking device.I held it out and it spun around.Pointing South..

I rode down the racetrack and made my way to the south..I'm off to find my sister.No matter what..

Soon,after endless riding,I settled down for the night ( I could've continued but I was too tired ) and leaned against a tree.Suddenly,I heard a rustle..and the sounds of footsteps..then a hiss.Uh..oh."Oh holy Herobrine.!Didn't see that player.!Run.!"a voice hissed and I jumped up.

"Hey.!Who are you.!?"I shouted and 3 Creepers stopped and looked at me and hesitated."You can understand us..?"one of them asked and I nodded."Yeah..I'm the daughter of Herobrine..that's why."I replied and they looked happy."Yippee.!Hear that Creepa.!What about you Creeps.!We can see Herobrine.!"one cheered and they came up to me.

I patted them and they hissed happily."What are your names..?"I asked,glad to have company."My name is Creepster,she's called Creepa and my brother here is called Creeps.!"
I nodded happily and they bounced up and down."Oooh.!Shiny.!"Creepa hissed and I realised that my necklace was glowing green.

Weird..I gently pushed Creepa away and they started playing tag.I held up my necklace and suddenly,someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side."Help.!"I screamed and I couldn't take out my sword that was on my right-hand side.So I did the most useful thing.I kicked my attacker on the leg.He grunted and let me go a little bit.

"Tell Herobrine.!"I shouted to the creepers and they nodded before racing off.I was on my own now.I looked at my attacker and I saw that it was a shadowy figure..he had a Enderdragon Tail and some wings.Enderdragon Hybrid.EverDragon.Oh no.

"The prophecy is coming."he growled and pulled me again into a portal that I knew so well..The End.That's it.I twisted his hand and got my sword.I stepped back ( with him still holding my arm ) and swung my sword."Not today.."he muttered and threw a cube at me.A bubble of purple levitated me and I couldn't move.

"Gotcha."he smiled and led me over to the portal..my worst nightmare..I felt myself going in and suddenly,I heard someone shouting..Dan."Dan.!"I yelled and my bubble burst.I fell to the ground and saw Dan sitting on a platform with The EnderCrystals and they swirled and glowed with strange light.."Watch out.!!"he yelled and suddenly,I got hit on the head.

I fell to the ground and felt everything swirl around me..
"The prophecy will begin.."someone else said the figure moved his hand and I suddenly moved my hand
(I couldn't control it ) and cut myself..he was using levitation..someone bent down and collected the blood..then he pushed me down as I tried to get up.

I winced as I slowly blacked out...the last thing I saw was that Dan disappeared and I felt someone pouring a potion down my throat..and I immediately didn't know what was going on..and I blacked out..

-End

What happened..?Okay,I can't go into details but some of you smart cakes already figured out what was going on didn't cha.?But..the next book is out.!EmmaMeetsHerobrine.!Yay..!But..read on.Go on.

Hello.?!Some attention here.!

Someone wants attention today.Okay.Fine.But I thank-

I thank JaFoJade for letting Eleanor use your character And SharonCake_  for being there for me and Eleanor and for bombarding me with questions.Sheesh.Thanks girl.!

Anyway...
*pushes Herobrine away* thank you all and you will find out soon.!

And as you all know
( ahem ahem ) that EmmaMeetsHerobrine is no longer called EmmaMeetsHerobrine m( although has the Meet Herobrine part but anyway..) it is now called
Emma / Lily / Eleanor And Percy Meets Herobrine..This is gonna be exciting and stuff but still.I encourage all of you.

By all means,all of you.To read or else Eleanor will come after you.

Ignore that.Anyway,read on if you want to find out more.
Really.
Stay tuned and I love you guys for everything.!Bye.!Cya in the next book.!

Bye..!

Till next time fellow Minecraftians..