Terror In Mineplex

Chapter 3 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

As I waited outside for Eleanor...I watched the battle going on outside.The SwordFighters were fighting of course,it's their duty to protect the city..

There were different types of jobs..The Adventure Seekers..they go out into the world and explore..The Miners..they mine of course..The Hunters..they are the ones who look for food..The SwordFighters..The Bankers..The Builders build up the city when it has battles..and then..there are..

The Questers..they are the ones who get quests but it's awesome..and ..dangerous.So are The Magic Users..they are very rare and they have powers..but..Eleanor has powers..I wonder..

"Hey Skyden.."someone said behind me.I turned around and I turned around."Oh..hey
Amy.."I said and continued watching the battle..

Amy Snow is a Hunter ( and I also have a crush on her ) but she doesn't go out often.."Who are you waitng for?"she asked.I shrugged and replied,"Um..a new girl..the one who killed that Creeper outside.."Amy nodded and we looked outside.

"Skyden?"Eleanor asked as she came outside to look for me..I guess.Amy stood up and greeted her politely."Well,I'll see you guys later then.."she said at last and she walked out..

"Was it good?"I asked Eleanor..she nodded and together,we made our way outside.."What's your symbols?"I asked as I pushed open the main hallway doors..you see,once you have taken your test,you will be given two symbols and the next day,we will have to bring it to the Judgement Stone..

"Well,um..crossed swords and something about a magic symbol..something called..The Mineplex Ring?"she said nervously..what?"Never heard of that before.."I said.

"Hold on Eleanor,that battle is still going on..let's get to shelter.."I pulled her to the Highest Mineplex Cabins.."Wait,I think Steve's in trouble.."she pointed."No..it's too dangerous!Besides,he has enough experience.."I nudged her and we ran to the Cabins.

"Get some rest.."I told Eleanor and I waited..The battle ended when it was dawn and by the time it stopped..Mineplex was in a bad shape.."Phew..I don't think we can live like this forever.."Steve said as I surveyed the damage..

"Steve!We got a problem!"someone yelled behind us.Steve looked down from his horse and waited.."There is a EndoDragon!"the Keeper yelled again."A EndoDragon?!"Steve exclaimed and I ran to the gates and he rode to the gates as fast as he could.

As we got nearer,the deafening roars of the EndoDragon shook the buildings and the wind from its wings pushed us back.Oh yeah,it's not a EverDragon but the EndoDragon is a real dragon..which is the EverDragon's main symbol and pet.."Oh No!"Steve yelled as the walls broke into pieces and the dragon swooped into the city.

>Crassh!<
That was a building..>Roarr!!<
That was the Dragon..seriously?
How were we gonna defeat this thing.?

Some buildings collapsed and we had to take cover.."Eleanor!"I yelled and ran to the Cabins."Everyone to the Teleportation Escape Room!"Steve shouted and people scrambled to rush to the room..which was located at the Safe Building..

I finally found Eleanor and grabbed her hand.."Wha..?"she mumbled and I shook her awake."Oh come on Eleanor,don't sleep now.."I sighed and together,we ran to the Safe Building."What's going on?!"she exclaimed as people ran everywhere.

"Follow the crowd!Just follow and don't do anything and whatever you do,don't come back!"I yelled and I ran to help Steve.Eleanor nodded and rushed to the Building..

Now to find Steve...

-End