Trouble In The Nether

Chapter 14 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

A few minutes after Eleanor and Herobrine disappeared,Steve and I just stood there..uh...
"Dude!Its your fault that Eleanor
disappeared into the Nether!"He started to say before Harpy meowed at the Creepers  lurking underneath our camp ( aka,the big ol' jungle tree )

"MY FAULT!?"I yelled back and soon,both of us were fighting and I almost fell off the tree."Stop,this is childish,here we are fighting and Eleanor's probably counting on us to free her.."Steve picked up Eleanor's awesome shiny diamond sword.

"All we know is that she disappeared into the Nether and all.."I pointed to the now empty frame of the Nether Portal."Let's think then.." So we got ready to light the portal and stuff.

"Do you have flint and steel?"I asked as Steve rummaged through the stuff he packed."It's in here somewhere.."he muttered as he tossed a iron helmet and a gold ( butter ) sword onto the leaves of the jungle tree.

"We can't waste any more time..!She's probably arguing with that Herobrine right now.."I smirked and waited for Steve to bring out that one piece of flint and steel.
After a whole 5 minutes,he finally brought out a dented one."You gotta be kidding me."I said and lit the portal.At least when I lit it,it broke.The purple light shone and I blinked in the sudden light.

"Let's go..Harpy stay here okay?"Steve said to the cat and it meowed.Is this cat a genius or something?Anyway,into the Nether then.

"What the Nether is this?!"Steve held out his diamond sword when we appeared at the other side."This is so not good at all.."I  gulped.

-End

Total Cliffhanger..I'm so evil sometimes..muah haha..hoped you enjoyed..!The next chapter will come out soon and comment what do you think will happen!