Explainations Are Made

Chapter 2 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor 's POV 

As I followed Skyden into the hallway,I watched the raging battle outside and I wondered..if I could help out.Armed with my glowing green enchanted diamond sword,I know,it's a pretty long name but anyway,I stumbled through the Snow Biome,the Desert Biome and the Swamp Biome,I finally found the Mineplex..

It took me a long time making my way here and surviving and thinking and wondering if there were others like me..in this world I mean..I had climbed a mountain and spotted the Mineplex so I quickly made my way here..that was how I ended up here..

"So..here is the Bank Of Gold..The Treasury..The Main Security..The Alarm System.."Skyden said and I followed him as we made our way across to the Mineplex Registration Stage.."Here,be careful or else you might fall and stuff.."he muttered and pulled me across a bridge..

I finally asked a question that I was carefully avoiding.."What are the um..EverDragons anyway?"Skyden turned around and stopped me from almost falling off."Um...you see,I don't really know yet...I just joined you see..?"He said and shrugged."Uhh.."I blinked and watched him.

"Okay,here's all I know..Herobrine..uh..you do know him?"I nodded,I heard rumors once.."Okay..he ruled the Nether blah blah blah..and yeah,he got jealous of Mineplex and wanted to destroy it..but Steve ( He's been here for goodness how long already ) fought him back all by himself and won..until..he discovered that other people were spawning in this world and coming across this land..you see,during that time,there was only Notch,Herobrine and himself so..blah blah blah..he built this nice town on a floating island and welcomed people..but Herobrine got jealous again and raised an army called The EverDragons..which..at first I thought that they were dragons but it's just the name of the army...they were evil players who wanted Minecraft for themselves..so yeah.."Skyden said and I nodded.

"Steve's been here for so long,it's lucky that he doesn't age..or else..he knows and yeah,he's basically the leader here of course."he continued.."Anyway,we gotta get you signed up or else you can't rest.."

We ran to the Registration Stage and Skyden had to wait outside..I walked and waited.."Good Evening...what is your name?"a pretty lady behind the counter asked."Um..Eleanor Cake."I said and she nodded."Okay,go to the door on your left and meet Mrs Gold..she's gonna get you tested.."she waved goodbye and I made my way there.

Tested?Who said anything about tests?I opened the double doors and went into a small room made out of iron..."Sit down please.."a voice said and I sat on a chair."Name?"it said so I said my name and the voice continued,"This is a test of knowledge..to qualify,you have to pass to see which job you will get..Good Luck.."

I blinked and..I found myself somewhere else..what now?

-End