Emma Diamond

Chapter 23 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

"Do you think she's okay?"Dan asked as we walked past a wolf."I guess but Notch said to follow the staff but either this thing isn't working or something."Steve said as he hit the staff on a tree,the staff flickered and died down into a silver glow.

"Work stupid thing..work.."he muttered and hit it again."Uh.."I said and inched away from him."Nevermind.We still gotta find Eleanor..and some bee-yoo-tee-ful diamonds."Alex sang as she swung her spare stone sword around."I'm gonna scream and shout and mine it all out."she sang and brought out her diamond pick.

"And if you come too close I'll destroy you..take my chance think it through and I will fight with you...yeah you always make me go boom.."she sang some more and I watched closely.

"Don't know if I have ever loved but I feel it..put the puzzles back together see what I'm dreaming..when I find the pieces..."Dan sang quietly and Alex joined in as they hummed the part where they didn't know and they laughed together.

Steve and I just shrugged and continued walking."Sorry for being angry at you.."he muttered as they sang behind us.."Don't know if I have ever heard you sing but I hear it..don't know if I have ever held your hand but I seek it...don't know if I have loved but I feel it.."they sang.

I will find you Eleanor even if you are what you really are."When I Find The Pieces..."I will.Suddenly,a girl glowing with blue light appeared in front of us."Ahhh!"Alex yelled and fumbled for her sword."Whoa whoa whoa...chill girl.I sense diamonds here that's all."the girl said and felt the ground."Why are you even feeling the ground?"I asked curiously.

"Duh..Mr whatever your name is..I can sense diamonds."she said and straightened her bow."Okay...hey,we could use some diamonds..could you give some to us?"Dan asked.

"Whoa..you look familiar..btw."the girl said and looked at Dan."Why do you ask?"he replied and looked at her."No way,are you Dan?Daniel Redstone?"she asked and looked at Dan."Uhh..yeah."

"Don't you remember me?I'm Emma Diamond..we defeated Herobrine and found all of the Rainbow Crystals..remember?"Emma said and pointed to a small charm around her necklace.

It shone like rainbows and I could see 8 miniature diamonds strung together."....no.."Dan said obviously puzzled."Then you must be from the past.Eleanor could time travel once and wow,she was awesome."Emma said and Steve stopped her,"Eleanor?You've seen her?"

"If you're from the past I can't tell you stuff from the future anyway.Duh,of course I seen her then why would I talk about her anyway?"Emma said sarcastically."

"Makes a good point though."

"Where did you see her?"

"Is she okay?Like,good?"

"Can you bring us to her please?"

"Guys gee,enough with the questions please..I'll see if I can find her but..most likely they are in the Real World..I'm actually from the past you know?I could be in the real world now..I just wanted to see Minecraft again..that's all."Emma said and started to walk away.

"Well..about the diamonds..?"Steve asked."Oh yeah,easy peasy."Emma said and reached down to pull up some diamonds."Amazing."Dan said."Well,you have powers too Dan.You have to be in the future."she laughed and handed the Diamonds to him."Just remember Dan...she loves you."Emma whispered to him before setting off.

"Okay..diamonds are off our list..now all we need are Obsidian.."Steve looked up."Seriously.."I said.This is gonna be harder than I thought.

-End

Yay!We reached 100 views / reads already!Thanks so much!So encouraging!Love you guys.Once we reach 150,I will post an announcement for something special.Keep up and see.Remember to follow!

*P.S go check out EmmaMeetsHerobrine which is coming out soon ( stop it Emma! stop bugging me ) and Emma Diamond is a really important character in the books.And so is Daniel Redstone.