Losing A Friend

Chapter 16 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

I struggled to pull open the iron bars and in my head I was like,what the Nether am I thinking.?I paced around the room ( until there was a mark on the floor ) and waited..surely Steve and Skyden had made it to the Nether already?Maybe they didn't even care..

I sat down on the bed and wished that Harpy was here.."Run!!"I heard a voice shouting from far away..no,was that Skyden?!There wasn't even a window for Notch's sake.Heck,I don't like windows anyway..

Looks like I have to figure this problem myself."Hello?"I jumped and turned around..there was a blonde hair guy ( like Skyden ) and he just sat there looking at me."Uh..hi?"I replied and looked back at him.

"How-how did you even get in here?"I asked.There wasn't any door to this prison.."Let's just say that they tourtured me for a few days and then decided to let me rot and starve in this hellhole right here.."he tapped the ground.Oh.

"Well,what's your name?"he continued as he watched me..weird.."Eleanor Cake.."he nodded and he told me that his name was,Jerome..he had the same name as ASFJerome if you guys had any idea..I spent my hours looking for Minecraft youtubers when I was younger..although he didn't have the fluffy fur,he had a checked red jacket and headphones that look like mine.To be honest,he kinda looked like Mitch aka BajanCanadian..you know,the guy who always beat me in Hungergames last time..

"Nice to meet you Jerome..by any chance do you know how can we escape?"I asked and he just stood there looking at the bars.."If they are able to push us in with force,they would think that we would use force to get out..so all we have to do,is to walk towards it..heck,why didn't I think of this before..? "he said and easily walked through the bars.

"Oh!Oh my Notch!"I laughed and walked through as well.."Easy enough."he said and together,we walked towards the exit which was near..

A few minutes later..after we found the exit..

"C'mon Jerome!Don't let them hit you!"I shouted as the Wither Skeletons ran towards us.I waved my hand and exploded them sending them sprawling back into the NetherFortress.."I did that with my mind!"he yelled and I smirked as we ran.."Let's jump quick!"he yelled and jumped across a hole in the ground.

"Whoaaa!!"I yelled and plunged into the hole but at least I managed to hold on.."Oh no..Eleanor!?"He yelled and looked down."It's okay!I'm okay and if you concider eating wild mushrooms fun?I'll concider this even more.."I muttered as he tried to pull me up."Not so fast Jerome."someone said.Jerome turned ( still holding on to me ) and I knew that it was Herobrine..damn..of all the times..

Jerome pulled me up and together we faced Herobrine."What do you want?"Jerome yelled as Herobrine took out his diamond sword."This."and then,as fast as lightning,Herobrine stabbed Jerome and he fell to the ground."Oh my Notch!Jerome!"I screamed and by the time I looked at him,Jerome was gone forever..

"Who are you?!"I yelled..then I realised..he was the guy in my nightmares..telling me that he..was my father...what the heck.

-End

HOLY NOTCH I ALMOST CRIED..I can't stand it :( Btw Jerome was actually a combination of BajanCanadian and ASFJerome but if you guys don't know who they are,check em' out..I also love Stampylonghead and Dantdm..they are my all time fav..cya comment and vote if you know em'.And this chapter is important.!