Shimmering Forms

Chapter 34 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

"Knock knock!"Alex said and knocked on the door."Coming..!"a voice said inside and we stepped back.The door opened and I saw Adam holding a gold ( butter ) sword and looking out at us."Hey hey!There's more of you!"he smiled and we introduced Eleanor,Katelyn and Sharon."Hmm..?They're Herobrine hybrids?They're the ones your looking for?"he asked and scratched his head.

"I swear..never mind."he said and I looked at him."Come on in.Its almost nightfall anyway."he said and gestured into the mansion."Holy Herobrine.."Eleanor gasped and we looked around."Okay,what's up?"he asked and Steve spoke up.

"We're looking for a key or something..Herobrine said that once we have some keys from the Minecraft Youtubers,we can get to The City.Er..I don't suppose you have one.?"he asked and Adam thought for awhile before shrugging,"Sorry dude,when Jerome and Mitch disappeared..along with the other members of Team Crafted,I suppose I saw each of them carrying a key..but I don't have one."he said.

"Oh.But..Jerome..uh.."Eleanor said and looked at Alex."Don't look at me."she said and pointed to me."Fine,Jerome's dead.He died because of Herobrine.I don't know why though.."Eleanor said and Adam just rubbed his amulet."Oh..oh."he said and shrugged again."Then ask Mitch.He's probably in the HungerGames Arena.Playing HungerGames."

"Ain't that obvious."Katelyn said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes."Fine.Just go west.Good luck ."Adam said and we thanked him again.We went outside and he closed the door."Hmph..what a warm welcome.I suppose we have to find this..youtuber?What?Mitch?"I said and Eleanor nudged me,"Come on,it's BajanCanadian.But,Jerome isn't supposed to look like Mitch,who used to-"she said softly then she looked up.

"Uh.."I said and followed her gaze."Holy.."Steve said and Alex gasped."Well,how's that for you?"Katelyn asked and towering over us,was a huge Wither."I'm scared."I said and The Wither roared and flew up.Eleanor shouted something to it and flew up.She made some gestures and Sharon just translated for us.

"She saying something that goes like this..I'm not so good with Witherese..a language used among Wither skeletons..hm.she said,"Go away..we are helping Herobrine and besides,he's my father..if I translated correctly.."she said and we watched as Eleanor said something else and the Wither bowed to her and it waved goodbye to her.

Eleanor flew down and landed with a thump."Well,that was-"I started say but Dan interrupted,"Awesome.Could use you around."Eleanor smiled and I gestured towards The HungerGames Arena."Can we go now?"I asked and Alex shook her head."Not now..it's almost dark.."

We settled down for the night and Sharon volunteered to keep watch.We collapsed into bed and I slowly watched the fire burning..hope I don't get any more nightmares...I shivered at the thought and saw the stars shining above us and I slowly closed my eyes...as soon as I did that..the nightmare found me.

"Amy!"I cried and saw my girlfriend's body sprawled on the grass..we've been going out ever since we met.."Beware...and please listen Skyden Keeper..be careful and do not accept the gifts.."a voice said in my head and I clenched my teeth to stop screaming and waking the entire camp..that will never help.In another scene..I saw the Herobrine family gathering together at the full moon and their eyes flashed in the darkness.Then I saw Sharon raise her sword to kill..someone..and I saw that it was Katelyn..The team were tied to some sticks in the ground and I saw all of the family killing us one by one mercilessly..just as Eleanor raised her sword to kill me..

I gasped and sat up.The light from the campfire shone in my eyes and I blinked."You..sure they won't notice..?"I heard someone say behind me I jumped and sensed that it was hostile and I quickly rummaged through my bag and found a potion of Invinciblity..I drank the bitter liquid and choked as it burned my mouth.Good potions usually have a really bad taste..like,really.

I stood up from my bed and walked towards the voice,careful to not make a sound.Crrak..creaak..I saw a shimmering silver form of someone and I saw that it was a boy holding a silver stick that glowed in the moonlight..and I also saw Herobrine..what in the whole of Minecraft were they doing..?

-End