A Close Shave

Chapter 9 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve 's POV

"Anyone seen any houses yet?"I asked as we climbed a really tall mountain."Maybe..if they stretch their rooftops a little higher.."Eleanor said sarcastically and the cat went,"Meow how how."Skyden just sighed and climbed a little faster.

"Seriously,Eleanor,I need a mattress..I need a mattress."he said in a funny voice.Eleanor looked Kiel she was about to laugh but she still pushed back her brown hair and asked,"Why do you need a mattress for?"

I watched as Skyden placed a bed on the top and.."I need a mattress,To jump off the roof!"and he jumped down the mountain."What?Isn't that from SkyDoesMinecraft's Do Not Laugh Minigame?"Eleanor exclaimed and we watched him fall into a pond."Hey guys,that house you were talking about,is right here."he yelled when he landed.

"Well,I'm not going to the mattress way,I'm gonna climb down."I said and slowly made my way down.A green glow lit up and I turned around just as Eleanor threw a..Enderpearl?!"Oh my Notch Eleanor!That was for the portal!"She teleported down as Skyden playfully smacked his head.

Eleanor gulped nervously and held out 5 more Enderpearls.Skyden and I just looked at her like,seriously?"I forgot that I had them."she said and we just turned and looked for the house that Skyden found.

"Holy Notch.."I said as we faced the gigantic house no,mansion."We sneak in and raid those unlucky idiots."Skyden laughed and Eleanor cut the fence with a wooden axe.Just as she cut down the last one,the axe broke."Gotta get a new one then."she muttered and threw the splinters away.

We made our way in and carefully went in."Get what we can find,then we scram!"I said and Eleanor nodded."Go.!"Skyden whispered and we ran to a room that looked like a room full of chests.

"Hey,hey!This is good!"Eleanor swung a diamond axe around and slung it onto the back."Hmm..why would this person want Rotten Flesh?"I held up the sticky flesh."A dog perhaps?"Skyden suggested and I flung it onto the floor."I'll open this one."Skyden said and opened a,Trapped Chest!"Wait!"Eleanor yelled.

The floor opened up and there was lava underneath!Luckily I managed to grab the ledge and I pulled myself up.As I bent down to pick up my sword which had fallen off my belt,Skyden cried out."Steve!"I turned around and immediately caught his hand."Close one.."Eleanor said and I breathed a sigh of relief..

"I can't say so myself.."a mysterious person said.

-End

DUN DUN DUN
CLIFFHANGER..!
FunFact:
Skyden is known for his sneaky tricks and funny jokes but that's what make him cute.