Our Journey Begins

Chapter 5 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor 's POV

Okay,as Steve and Skyden discussed about the Teleporter..I thought about the test..

"What?Where am I?"I said as I turned around and around.I heard a groan of a Zombie and turned around.."A..test..?"I wondered as it came closer..I drew my enchanted diamond sword and stabbed the Zombie in the arm.Easy.

A arrow came flying out of nowhere and shot my sword arm."Ow!"I gasped and dropped my sword."Ow ow ow.."I muttered and pulled out the arrow.I dropped it on the floor and picked up my sword with my other hand.

I killed the Skeleton and killed another Zombie.Finally,I had 54 bones,36 rotten flesh,56 gunpowder and 74 spider eyes.A light shone on me and I looked up.

A girl,wearing a rainbow dress said,"Good Job..you have completed your test...which is the fastest ever..23 minutes..you have been awarded the Mineplex Ring and the Crossed Diamond Sword..which is the highest honor..I wish you all the best..Eleanor Cake.."and she vanished..

That's when I woke up,looked for Skyden and I kept it all in.I don't know about the Mineplex Ring and Crossed Sword thingy..anyway,I have more matters to do..

"We will need..Ender Pearls..Eyes Of Ender..Diamonds..Obsidian..Lapis..
Gold..Redstone..and the list goes on.."Steve said sadly."Where will we get Tears Of EnderDragons?Does that exist?"Skyden asked pointing to the list."Of course..why else would the Teleporter be working anyway?"Steve said back.

"Should we go now?"I asked and kicked a piece of stone."Let us get our belongings first..I'll meet you guys at the gates.."Skyden nodded and we split up.

"Okay.."I muttered and watched the sunset..let's hope we can do this..and restore Mineplex again..

-End

Note To Readers :
Thanks for reading and please note that I will only publish from Monday - Friday. ( Or when I'm free like, right now ) Thanks for reading and vote / share this around I'll greatly appreciate.