Raiding Dat Base

Chapter 10 Of Adventures In Mineplex Eleanor 's POV

"Who are you?"Skyden asked.We pulled out our weapons and the guy just laughed."You dare to steal from me?Puny idiots."he smirked.I resisted the urge to smack the crap out of him.I clenched my fist and took a deeeeep breath.

Steve glanced at me as I trembled with anger and he whispered,"Calm down."I simmered down while the guy watched.He pulled out his sword and rested it's point on the floor.

"To answer your question..er..Mr Blonde guy (Skyden looked like he was about to punch him) I'm Ryan.Mr Awesome At Building and Mining."he said and grinned widely.
I pretended to puke and Steve just smirked.

"Ha.Could've picked a better name."Skyden said as he scratched his bow again."Skyden.Seriously.Not.Now."
Steve said and Ryan looked amused."Nice group.A girl and two guys to fight over her."

I felt my face go red so I prodded the sword at him."Are you trying to make trouble?"
He laughed and nodded again."Back to business.You looted my house and so you will suffer the concequences."he pulled a lever and the floor gave way under us."See who's making trouble now!"Ryan laughed as the trapdoor closed leaving us trapped.

"Great.Just great."Skyden grumbled as he paced around leaving the dusty footprints on the floor.Steve was muttering something about ropes and ladders but there wasn't anything like that down here."Seriously.No ideas?"Skyden asked as he paced for like a 100 times.I shook my head as Steve shrugged.

"We came for loot and now we're stuck.Hold on..where's that cat you said that you'll take care?"Steve asked me."Oh..oh no no no."I looked around and hoped that it's little fluffy orange tail was poking out somewhere."You lost it?"Skyden sighed.

'Meow..meow..meow' Good Ol' Cat

I looked up and spotted a light coming from somewhere.Our way out..a head poked out and I swear it looked like it was grinning."Harpy!"I shouted and waved.Yes yes I know Harpy it sounds like a nice name though.Harpy bounded over and I embraced it with a hug."Girls and their cats."Skyden muttered and together, we stacked a bunch of cobblestone together and climbed up.

"Hold on I've got something to do."I whispered and blew up the house."That's better..more artistic."I smiled as Steve just grinned."Let's go.Quick."Skyden said urgently and we ran off into a jungle.

-End