Arrow In The Heart

Chapter 42 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

When we heard an explosion from the arena,I thought,maybe it was the start of a daily HungerGames.Then I realised that ( because of my powers ) it was quite near from where we were and it was someone trying to break in ( or out..)

"Who would want to escape the arena..?"Katelyn asked when I told them."Because..I don't know why actually."Steve said and I rolled my eyes."Let's check it out.."Sharon said and we hid in the trees..

"Whoa."I said and saw a lot of players running out of the arena.."What in the world..?"Skyden said and I saw a group of players huddling together."This is too weird for my eyes.."Alex said covering her eyes."Uh..I agree."Dan said and watched as the group broke up when a whole lot of guards came out.

"Kill Herobrine.!"I heard someone yell and I looked over to Sharon."What..?"she muttered and Dan looked at me."They've gone crazy.."Katelyn said and I saw Mitch."Over there.!"I pointed and spotted the keys hanging from Mitch's belt.Along with a diamond axe.

"Kill all Herobrine spawns.!"I heard someone yell again and I shrank back."Uh..Either I have a hearing problem or did someone say ' Kill all Herobrine spawns..?' " Dan said and Sharon looked worried."What now..?" Katelyn asked and a group full of players ran towards the woods..right where we were hiding.Great.

"You guys go.I'll hold them off.They want Sharon and I not you guys."I said and took out my diamond sword."It's a whole lot of players.!"Steve protested and I nodded grimly."Explain to Mitch."Sharon said and Skyden nodded too."But.."Dan protested but someone else yelled."Look.!A Herobrine spawn.!"I whirled around and caught an arrow just as it came flying to my face.I jumped down and took out my diversion.A smoke bomb.

"Go.!"Sharon yelled and the crowd surrounded us or maybe the tree that we were in."Herobrine spawns.."A weird guy said and I realised that our eyes were glowing white ( only when I'm angry and stuff ).

I threw my smoke bombs and I hacked all of the players swords with my own.Sharon launched arrow after arrow and soon the crowd was quite scared."Everyone stop.!"I heard Mitch yell and I saw the my team with him."They're not the culprits.!I've forgiven Herobrine because he said that he was only saving us from a whole lot of mobs that night..!"he said and I calmed down..

Thank Herobrine..then I sensed that a whole lot of them grew suspicious..uh oh."Kill them.!"one of them yelled again."Wait.!"Mitch said and lowered his bow.An arrow struck Dan in the heart and I gasped."Dan.!"I cried and he held my hand."I'm.sorry.."he said and he was gone..I cried,looked up and saw someone's iron sword.

"You have the Blood Of Herobrine..save him..he plays an important part in your life.."I heard a voice in my head.I stabbed my sword into the grass and made my way over to the player who had the iron sword.

"Please..may I have that..?"I asked and he hesitantly gave it to me.Maybe he was scared..I held up the blade to my arm..you have the blood.Use it.."Eleanor..?"Skyden said and I cut a line making a green and red line appear.I dripped it onto Dan and everyone gasped.The arrow
disappeared and I smiled weakly,feeling the poison from the arrow seeping into my blood.

Then,everyone started clapping like this was a magic show.Mortals were weird.Dan opened his eyes and I hugged him.Thank Herobrine.We finally got 2 more keys.

-End

To be honest,I think this is a bit too rushed but I hoped you guys enjoyed this new chapter.Can I ask you guys a question.?Is it possible to unread a book.?Please tell me.!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)