Jealously

Chapter 12 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

I climbed the tree and tried to look for some pigs.I angrily stabbed one when I found one because that Skyden was with Eleanor. I glared at him before I left but luckily Eleanor didn't see that.

To be honest,I was in love with Eleanor.

Yeah,I confessed but I was afraid to confess to her.She was good in everything and we shared the same goal and even the same rank..I was immortal though..what should I do?

Make her immortal too?That Skyden though,she's obviously falling for him.I sat there thinking until an idea clicked in my head.

A love potion..

No,I can't..I have to figure something out soon enough.."Steve!"I heard her yell.I looked up in the sky.Great.It's nightfall an I'm stuck in the woods.Eleanor barged though the wood and took my hand.

"COME ON!QUICK!I SENSE CREEPERS NEAR US!"she yelled and jumped up a tree taking me with her."Sorry, I accidently exploded us up here.Luckily,I used a resistance blast."she let go.

I rubbed my hand and noticed Skyden looking at me weirdly."Don't worry,let's get some sleep."I said to him ( harshly ) and took out some beds.

It's okay Steve,you'll get an idea in the morning...

-End

Hey guys!Hoped you enjoyed my chapters please read on and on!Check out my other book 'The Herobrine' which is Herobrine's POV but no relevance to this book.Kay?Do me a favour and check it out. Sorry it's so short,I had to write two books at once.