Moon Catcher

Chapter 21 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

The glowing green figure darted away as an arrow shot towards it.We turned around and saw that it was Notch!"See I told you that Harpy was Notch!"Dan said and Notch calmly drew his sword.

"No,I'm not Harpy..I just came to help.."he said and I saw a flash of gold shine in his eyes..weird..
Herobrine came out of the woods holding a diamond sword with a red glow."See you met my daughter."he said and Eleanor came out of the woods with him,glowing with green light.

"No way,no way..this gotta be a April Fools Day joke right?"Skyden said."Uh..for your info,it's August already."Dan said as he helped Alex try to stand.

"Still,you gotta be kidding."Skyden mumbled."No way I'm gonna fight her."I said."Then I will fight."Eleanor said and slowly ran towards us swinging her sword.I've seen Eleanor kill stuff with that sword and I do not want to experience it myself.

She brought down her sword on some grass and an explosion knocked me off balance."Haha!This will be fun..."Herobrine laughed and ate some cookies..well,it's close enough to popcorn anyway...

"EAT DIRT!"Alex yelled and threw some dirt at Herobrine.He ducked and sat back to enjoy this..whatever this is.I realized that Eleanor didn't go towards any moonlight at all so I thought..maybe she's afraid of it."Where the Nether is this going to?"Skyden asked and ducked as a glowing green arrow flew past his head.

I immediately thought of an idea and held up my spare iron sword and shone the moon's reflection at her."Aaah!!"she yelled and backed away."Come on...!Follow me I got an idea!"I said and held out my iron sword.

The others followed as well and we had Eleanor surrounded."Herobrine!Help me!"she yelled and teleported away from the moonbeams."Dang it."Skyden said and watched as they teleported away.

"Almost..but not enough."Notch said and sighed."For so long I've been trying to get Herobrine..but for his daughter...I don't know...but this will help."He said and took out a weird looking weapon."What?You expect us to fight this,with that?!"Skyden asked and he gestured to the weapon and to the place where Eleanor came from.

"Necessary.This is called a MoonChatcher.It catches the moonbeams and processes the energy to change it to shine at objects but...there is a side effect.The Moonbeams are use ultra-sonics to make electricity and.."He said an trailed off.

"Anddd..?"Alex asked."It is highly effective but it can give powers."Notch said and gave the staff to me."Steve,I leave you in charge.Good Luck."then he disappeared."Well,that was encouraging."Skyden said and looked at Alex."What are we waiting for then?Our mission is delayed but we have to get our friend back."I said and together,we walked off into the night.

-End

Sorry I took so long..had to study for exams.Study and good luck to those who are taking exams themselves.Wish you all the best.

Shoutouts

Really.I have to give my friends from The Five Nights At Freddy's group ( I made ) a huge shoutout as they spammed me like crazy with reads and votes so I give my shoutouts to Chloe ( Golden Freddy ) and Andrea ( Mangle ).Thanks for reading.

If you want to be added,you can either message me like,pm me.Or something..we'll work it out.