No Endermen

Chapter 7 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve 's POV

"Skyden?!"I yelled into the hole that Skyden fell in.Eleanor held up the torch and looked in.."Skyden?.."she whispered into the darkness."Skyden!"she yelled.

Then,I saw a light at the bottom of the hole..wait..it was a mine."Here!"Skyden replied..Eleanor breathed a sigh of relief and together,we carefully jumped down."Skyden!You little punk,you scared me."Eleanor said.

"Are you alright?"I asked as I looked at Skyden.He nodded and Eleanor lit another torch and shone it around."Over there..a Mineshaft."she pointed to some wooden planks in a distance.

"Let's go to it then.."Skyden said and we slowly went to it.I went first and stopped when I saw a Skeleton at the other end.I ran out,dodged a arrow and killed it."Nice move there Steve."Eleanor said as they appeared around the corner."Found some great loot..Melon Seeds..Enchanted Books.."Skyden went on and on.

"Hold on..hear that?"Eleanor said and looked up."EverDragons..be prepared."I said and got my sword ready.We hid in a hole and looked at the people coming.They wore grey clothes and all of them had diamond swords.
Yeah,all of them."Get them!"Eleanor yelled and charged."That wasn't in the plan!"Skyden shouted to her.

"Seriously?"I said.Then,Eleanor yelled,"Catch!"and tossed the EverDragons a object and one of them stopped and caught it.
>Boom!<"Run!"Eleanor yelled and we climbed out of the hole."What..was that?"I asked as I pulled Skyden up."A distraction and a piece of TNT."she smiled.

"Quick..it's almost daylight..we got to get some Endermen."I said and looked around."Yeah.."Skyden replied and climbed a tree for higher ground..I guess.He's forever doing stuff like that.Eleanor and I continued looking around."Skyden?Make sure you don't fall again."I said and looked up.

"Nevermind..it's already daylight."He slid down the tree and we watched the sun come up.What do we do now?

-End

So guys do you like Skyden?haha