Strange Help

Chapter 28 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

"So..Adam..um..about Jerome..who's that?"I asked and Adam took off his shades."My..buddy..he went missing for awhile and I got mad but I went looking for him.He kinda looks like Mitch ( BajanCanadian ) but just don't think about the fluffy fur.I don't know about that though.."

We nodded and Adam shrugged."He's probably chopping some wood.."Alex smiled and Adam slowly nodded.

"But..it's been a month since I saw anyone..like,Ty,Jason,Tyler,Steven,
Preston,Seto..you know Mitch,Dan,Joseph..and I supposed they went everywhere throughout Minecraftia.."he trailed off.Dan scratched his head."DanTDM..he has the same name as me though..Nice."

"Jospeh?Dan?Aren't they Stampylonghead and DanTDM?Ty..Deadlox..Jason,Minecraft Universe.Tyler..MunchingBrotato..
Steven..Slamacow?Uh..sorry but I don't really know some of you but no way..
Mitch is BajanCanadian.."I said and I bit my lip.

"You mean that those Minecraft youtubers are in Minecraft too?!"Alex asked and Adam nodded."Where are you guys going then?"Adam asked and we told him everything."So..you have to find a girl who ran away because she was a Herobrine hybrid..and change her back..is that it?"Adam said and we nodded.

"Okay then,good luck.I have to build my butter mansion.Cya."Adam said and walked away."How nice."Steve said sarcastically."Now we have to find the other Minecraft youtubers and explain what's going on then..."Dan said.

"I don't suppose we can delay our mission to find Eleanor right?"Alex asked Steve and gave him a sideways glance."...I don't think so..we still have to find her."he replied angrily and stalked away.Whats his problem?

I was so angry ( I don't know why ) I had to punch a tree.As I watched the little miniature block on the grass,I wondered what was Eleanor doing now.Suddenly,I heard a cry and we immediately looked up.It was the same sound that Eleanor made when she was in trouble.

Without hesitation,we sprinted into the woods..and Steve was holding the Moon Catcher in his hand.Suddenly,Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a tree.Eleanor was in a weird cage and Notch was there with her outside the cage ( duh ) and I could see Eleanor glaring at him like the first time I saw her kill that Creeper.

Suddenly,a whole lot of players came out of the woods and moved to attack Eleanor.Then she winced when a sword went through her arm."Don't worry..she's immortal."I heard a voice say.It was Herobrine looking at us.
"W-why are you here?"I asked and he smirked."To help duh.You help me with my daughter,I'll help you with your problem."

"Dad?"I heard a voice say.Sharon.She was crying as Eleanor beat off the arrows and swords."She can't."Herobrine nodded and gestured to Steve."Promise me that you will not use this."he pointed to the Moon Catcher.Was Herobrine helping us..?

Steve eyed him uneasily and broke the MoonCatcher in half."Wha-why did you..do that for?!"I asked and Herobrine said,"That wasn't anything.It was a power enhancer..it gives powers.My idiot brother was fooling you all along."

"Then..why.?"Alex asked confused."Eleanor needs to enhance her powers because a prophecy in the future has said so."Herobrine said gravely and nodded to Sharon.

"Then we have to help!"Steve said and charged at the army."Wait!No!"Sharon exclaimed and suddenly,a invincible force pushed him back and he hit a tree."Should have warned about that sooner.."he groaned and picked himself up.

"Only immortals can enter not little mortals like you..my dad and I can enter but we might not get out.."Sharon said and nodded to Herobrine."So.."Dan said."We can't get in..?"Alex asked.And she..Sharon nodded.

-End