Harpy's Kinda Weird Secret

Chapter 39 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

That plan wasn't the best one but because of the little time we had..well,it was still the best one we could think of."Are you sure about this..?"Skyden asked and Katelyn sighed."For the 26th time,yes."I straightened my amour and got our plan into action.Because Sharon had a loud voice she yelled,"Watch out.!" ( Don't ask me what was that for ) Katelyn signalled to me and I threw a smoke bomb that Sharon gave me.

"What the-"Ryan said and the cube exploded into smoke.Katelyn jumped down from her tree,grabbed Eleanor and levitated her ( One of her special powers I guess )Then,we ran off leaving Ryan and Leroy behind."That sucked."Skyden coughed and Alex sighed along with Dan."Wha..?"Eleanor groaned and she yawned."What did I miss.?"

Dan rolled his eyes and pulled her up.He gave her details and stuff and Eleanor rubbed the spot where the needle went in."It hurt you know.."she said and we nodded."Okay..what now.?"she asked and Harpy meowed."Oh yeah..what was that Minecraft youtuber called again.?That cat.?"I asked and Eleanor looked at Harpy..

"I think..uh..Stampylonghead right.?"She said and Harpy meowed.A bright light flashed and I closed my eyes."Finally,someone said my name.It wasn't comfortable being an actual ocelot."Stampy yawned and Sharon fainted."Oh-Ma-God.."Eleanor sputtered and Stampy looked at us like,what are all of you all doing here.?

After I explained who we were,Stampy was like,"What's up with her.?"he asked innocently and pointed at Sharon and Eleanor smiled nervously."She's a big fan of yours Stampy."

"Oh.That explains it."he said and looked at us."I was wondering Stampy..do you have a key or something.?"Alex asked and Stampy thought for awhile.."Hm..a key..yeah,here."He said and gave her a glowing orange key.It was made of gold and there were words in Standard Galactic written on it..

"The City Of Athens.."Eleanor translated and Dan splashed water on Sharon."Oh so that's where you need to go.?"Stampy asked and pointed to it."Yeah..we need to go to the city because my own city is there.
The Mineplex.You know.?"I said and he nodded."I understand but how many keys do you need.?"he asked.

"We have no idea..but,do you recall anything when you spawned.?"Dan asked and Stampy shook his head."Nope,nothing but I do recall something very faint..something with..a few people.."he muttered and Eleanor rubbed her wound again."It's okay Stampy.We understand..where are you gonna go now anyway.?"Sharon asked and tried to contain her excitement.

"Uh..probably to DanTDM's lab I guess.Which is in the desert."Stampy pointed to the desert but Katelyn shook her head."Sorry Stampy,we gotta go to The HungerGames Arena to find BajanCanadian."Stampy smiled and nodded."It's okay then.Nice meeting you guys.Good luck.I'll go and see if Dan has the key."he waved goodbye and set off after I gave him my iron boots and diamond sword.

"That was nice.He's a nice cat."Katelyn sighed and I nudged her."C'mon then,let's go find BajanCanadian."I gestured and we finally made our way over to the arena.

-End

You guys are so awesome!38 reads in like,5 mins.!Awesome but I'm also glad you guys like my book.!Just vote and comment,it helps me improve.!Okay,the next competition is only available if only the 1st one is completed but let me tell you,the 2nd competition involves the book.Stay tuned.Love ya.!

*Update

Hey Readers,thank for everything.I might be stopping this for awhile.For awhile.Yes Sharon,I know..and everyone out there I'm so sorry but I WILL be back okay.?I'm so sorry but I love you guys for sticking with me.Don't stop reading and thank you so much.!

Love,
Eleanor and Herobrine