The Trap Is Set

Chapter 38 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Sharon's POV

When we were following that cat,I knew that it was powerful and I paused a little."Hold on..isn't there a Minecraft Youtuber that has a..cat skin..?Like Harpy.?"I asked the others stopped too."Who..uh..sorry but I've forgotten what's his name..uh..Stuhh..am..."Dan muttered and I shrugged."All I know is that Eleanor spent all the time in the Nether and basically used up all of the Wi-Fi down there..so I guess she knows."

"Oh..how nice."Katelyn said and jumped over a small stream."Go away.!"I heard someone shout and all of us ducked down."There..there Eleanor..the rest will be here soon..all I have to do is to create a diversion..all I need is 2 Herobrine Hybrids..and I need both of your blood."I heard another voice say and I stepped back.

"Y..you won't.."I heard Eleanor gasp and the ground rumbled a bit.."But I'll just take your's first.."another voice said and I heard a dull thud.>Smack!<
I winced and peered up.One boy was pulling out a needle and collected Eleanor's blood..which was a shimmering gold and green.."Hey...look at this..so weird."The boy ( Skyden said his name was Leroy.? ) looks familiar..strange.

Leroy held up the needle and gestured for Ryan to come over.."Weird..it's bubbling and I believe that there's weird bits of red in it...and a strange looking..flame which is green..swirling around..well,immortal blood is always like that.."Leroy shrugged and pocketed the needle.

"Not.Good."I said.They were going to wake them..wake him.I looked at the others and I whispered,"They're gonna wake Felix..."they looked at me and Steve was like,"Say wha.?"Alex nudged him and I rolled my eyes."Felix..he was the one who created the balance between good and evil..but since it's almost the full..moon which is in the next week..he's probably agitated..and stuff.."

"We,immortals..uh..our personalities change during the full moon and stuff but we're not werewolves please..The Herobrine family usually kills players and grief the place..uh..sorry but we can't control it.."I said and they blinked in response."So..we must also find a weird guy called Felix..?"Katelyn asked and I shook my head.

"Stick to the plan..go to find the youtubers first..then we find Felix.He got some explaining to do..."I said and stuck my glowing blue enchanted bow and arrows into the ground."Okay,we've spent so much time looking for people and we have oh,1,2,3 things to do.."Alex said sarcastically.

"So we can just charge out there and kill them right.?"Steve said and got ready his sword."Uh..kinda.But first..we need a trap.I know how to do it."Katelyn said.

-End

Hey guys!Thanks for sticking with me throughout my journey of writing this book and could we go for a whopping 350 reads so far?I know you can do it.!Enjoyed?Don't forget to vote too.!I also thank DiamondFNAF for commenting and voting thanks.!

And MiyukiRina for spamming me with loads of stuff.You know..haha thanks Chloe aka Golden Freddy.