Searching For Youtubers

The rainbow thing is really random but I would like to share it with you guys.!

Chapter 32 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

I had seen my dad doing this power when he brought me into his castle.Summoning a spirit was difficult and I had to mantain it...I concentrated and closed my eyes..searching for Amy's soul and pulling it back into the surface.

I muttered,"Summon forth a spirit.." And immediately,silver smoke swirled around my hand and the others backed away."Amy Snow.."I muttered again and a shape formed."Amy?"Skyden asked and I concentrated some more..the headache was that painful..
"Ugh.."I said and fell to my knees."Eleanor!"Dan yelled and pulled me up again."I gotta get this.."I growled.

"Concentrate...keep it there..."a voice said and we looked up."Amy!"Skyden said and we watched the pale shimmering form of Amy Snow.."Hey..Skyden.Long time no see."she smiled and I looked at the spirit.."Keep to the topic..who killed you?"I asked and she narrowed her eyes..

"Killed me?All I can say is that I fell..I can't stay here for very long but Eleanor Cake..I don't know if you can keep this up but..you have a whole life ahead of you..goodbye Skyden.."and she vanished making me fall onto the ground,exhausted.

********

"She's okay right?"

"Yeah..that was pretty terrifying.."

"Terrifying.."

"Eleanor!Wake up please!"

"Oh my Herobrine..
Sharon..quiet..you've been talking ever since you came back..she's coming around.."

I opened my eyes and looked at everyone staring at me..including Sharon.."Hey."I said weakly and Herobrine raised an eyebrow."After days of sleeping and all you say is hey?"I smiled and looked at Dan.

"You..okay?"he asked.I nodded and Sharon hugged me."Hm..I guess she's fine now but..that was dangerous.."Herobrine scolded and I shrugged,"I guess I can't handle it then.."

"You can..it's just that..now's not the right time.."my dad said and looked at the place where Amy's body disappeared."She fell..uh..it's not like she fell from a tree or something,weird but.."Steve looked up into the sky."Who would want to fall from a tree.?"Katelyn asked..

"No one can see The City from the ground..if that's what you're thinking,you can't fly either and you can't even Teleport..unless you have a teleporter that is..."Herobrine said a matter-of-factly.

"That means that the city is above us?Who pushed her?"Alex asked and leaned against a tree."All I can say is that..you don't have to build a teleporter but..I know people who can help.."Herobrine said and Sharon pulled me up.Even I forgot what our quest was about..strange.

"The..Minecraft youtubers?How can they help?"I asked and my dad continued,"They have special powers too.They have the key to the city.Find them..but I'll have to leave.."Herobrine wished us good luck and vanished.

"Okay..so..we found Skydoesminecraft already so he told us that he was at his butter mansion..which is where?"Skyden asked and I pointed,"Probably over there.."at a huge tower of gold blocks. 

"That obvious."Steve said and together instead of building a teleporter..we are off to find some Minecraft youtubers..

-End

Plot twist..muah hahaha!Didnt see that coming didn't cha?Lol!Okay,read on!Thanks for reading btw :)