OMG!Its..who?

Chapter 26 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

When the arrow hit me,all I felt was pain,pain,and more pain.What was that arrow even covered with?Poison?I managed to pull it out when I saw ( everything was blurry ) Eleanor making her way towards me.

I only had 3 more hearts..I looked up and saw that Alex had tackled Eleanor and had pinned her to the floor."Let me go!"Eleanor said angrily as she trashed on the floor."Drink."Skyden handed me some milk.Soon,my vision went back to normal and I could see that Alex was talking to Eleanor.

Suddenly,Eleanor cried out so loudly,I had to cover my ears.Ouch.Trees rustled and I could hear a whooshing sound."TAKE COVER!"Dan yelled and dove into a hole."This is not the army Dan."Skyden said and ducked as someone swooped down onto the ground."You again?!"I said and pointed to Sharon.

Luckily,she was too preoccupied because she was staring at Eleanor who was getting up and staring at her as well."No..way.."Eleanor said and looked at us."Can't be.."

We looked at each other as Sharon slowly backed away."You can't be Sharon."Eleanor said and trembled."You..you were trapped in the house..with the Greifers.."she said and stepped towards Sharon.

"I-I was..I made it out..thanks to my 'mom'"Sharon said."I have no idea what's going on right now."Dan said.I nodded and when Sharon and Eleanor teleported away,we just stood there like idiots."Well,that was a quick family reunion.."Alex said and brushed off the dust.

"Something odd about this."Someone said and stood behind us."Holy Notch,stop it Emma,you're really giving me the creeps."Skyden shuddered and Emma rolled her eyes.
"Eleanor never told any of us about this."she said obviously puzzled."Unless..something happened in the future?"Dan said and put back his bow.

"Could be.But I never had a chance to use this."I said and held up the MoonCatcher."Uh..yeah.But the time will come for you to use it anyway."Emma shrugged.I nodded as she ran away looking puzzled.

"That girl is helpful."Skyden said sarcastically..I shrughed and picked up my sword."Need..help?"someone asked.Everyobe looked up and saw a guy wearing shades with a pendant around his neck and he was holding a golden sword."Uh..no thanks but..who are you?"Alex asked and the guy just laughed.

"Oh,nice to meet you then,I'm Adam.You know?Skydoesminecraft?Have you seen my bud Jerome around here?.."

-End

Quotes:

Who like Minecraf?-Skydoesminecraft