The Book Of Prophecies

Chapter 48 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

I stepped out of the portal,holding Jason's hand,because he  was extremely cute and I knew that he liked me too.Just as I liked him.The city had dirt and dust and broken swords lay on the ground.The people looked around and Jason held my hand tighter.
I was nervous.I felt a war coming but..that was over was it..?

"Welcome back.!"someone shouted and some people were even already building Central Point.I've been here before..that's why.So,thanks to some really awesome builders,after a few days,Mineplex looked brand new.Steve had to repair most of the things but he was happy to.

Dan was extremely happy when Steve presented him with a medal which said,'Mr Redstone,chief ruler of redstone ores and contraptions.'Eleanor had to stop him from polishing it everyday with gold ingots which made Adam mad since Dan kept on calling it 'Gold' instead of 'Butter'..

Eleanor was happy being with her family and the last I heard from her was that Steve promoted her as second-in-charge of the whole of Mineplex.Impressive if you ask me.
Now she's probably off doing Redstone with Dan.They always go off together.

Sharon,well,she's happy being the commander in archery class and anything that has to do with bows and arrows so she spends her time up in the Docking Air Point.Where the archers shoot mobs and stuff..protect the city..lets not go into details..

Jason is going out with me.He's so nice.He never fails to take care of me and we have a house now.In the city.
More later.

Skyden and Amy got married and I tell you,the whole of Mineplex was like shipping Skyden and Alex as Skylex.How cute.That was a really big celebration of you ask me.Fireworks,Confetti,The works.

Herobrine and Trinity came every now and then and Mineplex has made them as the honoured guests in the Mineplex.Steve had made them as peaceful and after some 'lessons' Herobrine has been helping Mineplex every time he visits.So he's fine here.

As for Steve,he's been made the ruler of Mineplex ( obviously ) and has been crowned the king.
( Steve had to tell some of the citizens not to bow to him ) and he's a good guy and he's okay.

As for Jade and Seto,they've been made as the temporary residents in the Magic Relms School.They teach magic to Magic-Users and basically have fun in there.I've been to a few lessons and their water balloon fights were awesome.'Magic Levitation' as Jade and Seto said.They had fun throwing glitter filled balloons though..

So,anyway,one night,I was puzzled when Eleanor ( after a hard battle with mobs ) came into my house and gestured for me to follow her."What..?"I asked and she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside."Jeez.!Eleanor.!There are mobs-"

"Ssshh.."she hissed and brought me into a house.Her house,to be exact."You brought her.?"someone said and Eleanor locked the doors."About time."someone else muttered and the people speaking were actually Steve and Herobrine.

"What am I doing here.?"then I realised that Skyden,Dan,Katelyn,Trinity and Jade were with me.

"The Prophecy."Herobrine said and pointed to the middle of the table.A rainbow coloured book shone there and I saw letters floating towards it like an enchanting table...

"Seems like Notch wasn't done yet."Skyden said and I looked at the book."Oh.So..when does this take place.?"Trinity asked and leaned against her bow.

"A few centuries..hopefully."Eleanor said and prodded the book with her sword."Immortals..like Notch..they can and will respawn.Like..like I almost did."Herobrine muttered and Katelyn shivered and I saw a golden glow around her.I realised that she was immortal too.

Trinity looked at Herobrine and took his hand."It won't happen again.But..we must be on a lookout.For him."

"So these people are in the prophecy.?"Eleanor asked and Jason nodded then he froze."Jason.?What.?"I started to say when I saw him look at Eleanor..she looked at him for a few seconds when she tensed and said,"Oh no.Sharon."and I forgot that she was on night duty.."

"Come on.!"Eleanor shouted and raced outside.I took down a few mobs and dodged and arrow that went flying past me.Eleanor spun her sword around and neatly turned a zombie into shish-kebab."Where is she.?!"Jaso yelled and Jade threw some purple dust onto the floor."Follow it.!"She said and we followed it until it led to a drop off."That's nasty."Katelyn murmured and I shivered.

"She can't be dead.."Eleanor said and I peered down."Look.."I pointed to something shiny on the grass all the way down from Mineplex and Eleanor flew down.She picked it up and flew back up."EverDragons.."she said and threw down the stone.

I picked it up and I saw one word engraved on it..

"Revenge."

-End

Why is it always a one word ending.?!OMG.!Its about time the EverDragons showed up.Sharon is gonna come after me now.Waving her torches and pitchforks.

Gotta run.!Bai.!