The Strange Cat

Chapter 36 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

I woke up and heard a cry..I knew that.Dan sat up too and I saw that two beds were unoccupied..great.The team jumped out of their beds and soon,we were following a set of footprints on the ground.."Hey..looks like someone or something with claws.."Steve pointed and suddenly,an arrow shot past us and we froze.

I turned around and Sharon caught the arrow that was coming towards Dan."W-what?"he asked and a volley of arrows came shooting up."Well..RUN!"Sharon yelled used her powers to wave away the arrows and we dodged a huge amount of the arrows and I rolled past one that almost shot my foot.

We plunged into the forest and ducked after awhile,we ran into a clearing ( this forest has a lot of clearings..) and as we took a fast break,we saw a shimmering form of a boy..weird.He was talking to a figure and I felt someone grab my arm."Gah.!"I squeaked and I saw that it was Skyden."Where were you..?"Katelyn hissed and Skyden mouthed to keep quiet..

Sharon made a gesture and a small cube that glowed purple appeared in her hands.Like,really small.She aimed and threw it between their feet and she put a device onto the grass."We must not tell..that girl is already fighting."the boy said and I saw that the other figure was Herobrine."But..what about my son.?I've been searching for at least a few years already!"he said and clenched his fists..

"He will come soon.I can foresee it."the boy nodded and Herobrine sighed."To keep their future..but..I already erased all of their memories..and that foolish brother of mine even raised that Ryan and Steve from the dead as the stupid prophecy foretold!But they don't know a thing.."he continued and Katelyn looked confused."Ever since the love of yours died..you've been searching.."the spirit said and Herobrine growled.

"My life is always full of miseries..first it was Lelia..then Trinity..even my daughters and my only son were taken away from me.Explain what do I have to do.!"Herobrine shouted and the spirit rippled a bit.."It is true..the Book Of Prophecies have told that because of the curse.You will no longer have happiness..if that's what Notch said himself."

Herobrine snarled and plunged his sword into the spirit and it made a hissing sound and vanished."Then I will write a new prophecy or even change it myself.."then he disappeared..Katelyn looked at us and just as she was about to say something else,the bushes behind us parted and we hastily aimed our weapons at it..and found..

A cat."Merrrow..!"it meowed and snuggled up with Steve."W-what..!"he gasped and Skyden smiled."Harpy!Glad to see you!"The rest of us looked at them and they introduced Harpy to us."Hey boy..uh.Can you lead us to Eleanor..?Why is she always going missing anyway..?"Steve asked and I swear I saw the cat shrug..oh well..

-End

Who / what do you think Harpy really is..?Remember to vote and comment!Love ya!