You are my sunshine.

A/N: This is Jealousy, but from Savannah's POV.

Savannah's POV:

Savannah got Loki to lean against her, and they both rested for a while. Savannah could feel herself getting light-headed, and she was surprised at the amount of blood that she was losing. Loki shifted, and she tried to suppress the moan of pain that his movement caused.

After a while, the noises of battle died down, and Loki seemed to relax a little. Savannah remained tense, however, because she wasn't sure how they would get back to the Tower. Then she heard a weird kind of whooshy sound, and so she  looked up.

There, in the sky, hovered a small red figure. It was familiar, and soon she realised that Tony was there. He landed near them, and Savannah temporarily abandoned Loki, and unsteadily made her way towards the metal man.

She stopped next to him, and suddenly, she felt incredibly dizzy. Unable to retain her balance, she started to sway. Tony caught her, though, and helped her to get back to Loki. Then he helped her to sit down, and sat between them.

That was irritating.

Still, Loki seemed to be fine, so maybe she could stay here. And then she heard a soft whine from Loki's direction, and his pants for breath were definitely getting more erratic. So she crawled over Tony, who was quite surprised.

'Careful, 'Vannah,' he says, 'You'll only make your wound worse.'

'I don't care. I have to make sure he's okay.'

Then she carefully pulled his head into her lap, and removed any stray hairs from his face. She leaned forward, so Tony couldn't hear, and said-

'Do you need anything? Help is coming.'

He replied-

'Sing to me.'

So she straightened up, and began stroking his hair. Under her breath, she sang 'You are my Sunshine,' and Loki closed his eyes, and eventually fell asleep.

Next to her, Tony had removed his face-mask, and was watching them with a strange emotion on his face.

A/N: Sorry about the rubbish ending. I shan't update much till later, 'cos I'm going out. Love you all. Plus, check out Recompense. 'Tis pretty amazing. BTW, it's by Kearabee, who I started following almost immediately. (Not in a weird stalker way, in case you're wondering.)