Back Home

A/N For some reason links don't seem to work, so lots of times in this story it would say something like "Looking like this" but have no link. If you do want to see the link feel free to go to the story on Quotev to see them. http://www.quotev.com/story/6415298/In-Love-In-a-Flash/

Disclaimer: I do not own 'The Flash' or any of the original plot lines from the T.V show. I only own Madison Foster, a character I created.

Its been such a long day. I grew up in Central City so it's nice to be moving back. I get out of the cab and head to my apartment to unload my bags. I look out my window to see a coffee place across the street a few blocks down. I could really go for some coffee. I head over to the coffee place call "CC Jitters" by the looks of it.

I walk up to the cashier, with her back towards me.

"Next?" she asked.

"I' think I'll have an espresso?" I say after deciding. She turns around with the biggest white smile.

"Madison!" she said overwhelm.

"Hey Iris, it's been forever!" I say recognizing who I'm talking to.

"Go take a seat, I'll be right over," she says. I take a seat and wait. It's been forever since I've seen Iris. Besides that fact that she's much older than the last time I saw her, she still manages to look the same. She soon comes over with my espresso and takes a seat across from me.

"Why didn't you call to give me a heads up?" she chuckles, playfully punching me in the arm.
"Sorry, I was just so busy with the move, I've haven't had time," I explain.

"What brings you back?" she asks. "It wasn't Barry, was it?" Irish adds on with a smirk.

"No!" I say turning a bit red. "I just missed the place, that's all." 

"I did miss Badison." she mumbles under her breath, but I can hear her perfectly.

"Really, don't use that," I sigh. Everyone always said that Barry and I secretly have a thing for one another, but I truly doubt that he like me in that way.

"It's cute!" Iris defends the ship name.  "Anyway, come on," she says.

"Come on where?" I ask.

"You'll see," she says as she makes her way towards the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed up the elevator of the local police station. We come out and are greeted by Mr.West, Iris's dad.

"Hi, Mr.West!" I say. "I forgot that you work here."

"Madison! It's nice seeing you again. What brings you back. Don't tell me because of Barry?" he asks.

"Why does everyone say that?" I say feeling my face burn up once more today.

"Come on Madison lets go see your boyfriend." giggles Iris.

"He isn't my boyfriend," I mumble. We head up the stairs into Barry's lab. He's lab is full with racks holding tons of multicolor chemicals. Pretty sure at least half might be completely dangerous if touched. Not to mention a desk stacked to the brim with paperwork.

"Okay, I am ready to see this atom smasher smashing. Also look Barr, Madison moved back. Isn't that great!" say Iris with a big grin. Barry smiles a big smile with his cute dimples showing.

"Hey," he says wrapping his arms around me, giving me a hug. "It's been a while."

"Nice to see you too," I say hugging him back.

"There was a shooting today. Your dad needs me to process some evidence. Which means I don't know if we're gonna be able to make it to S.T.A.R Labs." he says.