A Pity Party?

"Are you ready?" Cisco knocked on the bathroom door of S.T.A.R labs. Both me and Caitlin are fixing our make-up before we leave to pick up Iris for Audrey's birthday party. I'm practically shaking in my boots. Literally and metaphorically. I'm wearing black high heel boots along with a dark blue dress. I'm also wearing the necklace that Barry gifted me for my birthday. I particularly never part from it! Caitlin however is wearing a green dress that fits her nicely.

"Just a minute!" I yelled as I fix my butterfly wings eyeliner. 

"You okay?" Caitlin ask as she finishes putting on her nude lipstick.

"Yeah." I weakly smile. "Just a little nervous." 

"Don't worry. Just be sure to remember the code word, but trust me. Your not going to need to use it because everything is going to be fine." Caitlin reassures.

So basically Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, and I came up with a word to use when things aren't going well. Let's say if someone mentions my powers or if things get really awkward in a very bad way. We simply say the word, "Spock." Yes. Like the guy from Star Track. At the time Cisco was watching Star Track and we chose that word because it popped in his heads and not only that, but it's not like it would be use in a "modern" conversation. In other words no one will out of the blue say. "Have you seen Spock lately?"

"Yeah. I remember. And thanks. For being there for me and even being here for me now." I smile towards Caitlin. Caitlin smiled back placing her hand over mine. 

"Always." says Caitlin. Another knock on the door, but this time more urgent.

"Come on guys! We don't have all day." calls out Cisco. Both Caitlin and I giggle at Cisco eagerness. We walk out the bathroom and are greeted by a Cisco in a green sweater and blue jeans. Barry is wearing a blue t-shirt along with black jeans. He's also wearing a black blazer. 

"You guys look great." I commented. I pecked Barry quickly on the cheek.

"Was that intentional?" Cisco says motioning towards Barry and I. Barry and I look at ourselves to realize our outfits match. We have different shades of blue and black.

"That depends. Was that intentional?" smirks Barry as he jesters towards Cisco and Caitlin. Both our wearing different shades of green and black. We all burst out into a fit of laughs at our common choose of clothes.

"Let's get out of hear before we find out were all wearing the same underwear." says Cisco as he makes his way to the elevator. 

"Gross." Caitlin and I say in union. I grab the gifts that we all bought which we all placed in a big birthday bag. We each gotten Audrey a gift and I really hope she likes what I choose for her. I drove to pick up Iris and then made my way to Ally and Dustin's house. It took about three hours to get there. Once we did I looked the house up and down. I never been here before. Heck, I never visited to any of my families house since I've left.

The house if bright green and white from the outside. It looks warm and welcoming, but I have a feeling once I go in there things might get ugly. Cisco, Caitlin, and Iris got out of the car and started the walk towards the house. Barry was about to get out, but I stopped him by placing my hand on his.

Barry looked over at me and I guess he must see how worry I am. "Are you okay, babe?" he asked his concern face making me feel guilty.

"Yeah it's just..." I don't know where I'm going with this. I can't tell him now. It's not the right time. So I place my hand behind his neck and pulled him close so I can kiss him. I kissed him passionately not wanting to let go, but I know we have to breath at some point. I pulled away and stared at his green eyes. "I love you."