Grey Hair

"I'll love to go." smiled Iris, as she grabbed a pillow from my sofa and placed it on her lap. "Now I got to think of things to get her." Right now I'm with Barry and Iris in my apartment getting ready to watch Annabelle. I for one hate dolls. Cute animal dolls are fine, but not porcelain dolls. I remember when Piper brought back a porcelain doll she got from a dumpster, (we weren't that wealthy of a family at the time) and it was all broken and dirty. I wouldn't stay in the same room as it because it made me fell sick and disguising. Emma finally convinced her to throw it away and trained it for a toy wolf Dustin was able to buy her with his money he got for selling used car parts. That's a long story, but lucky she agreed and I never saw the doll again. So yeah, I hate dolls. Anyway I asked Iris to come with the rest of the gang to Audrey's birthday party. 

"Hey Barr?" I asked as Barry lifted his head up. He was in the kitchen trying to make popcorn and nachos.

"Yeah Maddy?" Barry asked.

"You doing alright in there?" I asked.

"Maybe..." replied Barry as he goes to grab a knife.

"Barry, what's that for?" Iris asked. Without answering Barry uses to knife to open the nachos packet.

"Very strong packaging." says Barry as he places the nachos in the microwave.

"You could have asked us to open it." I laughed.

"Yeah, but then I would have lost my dignity." Barry chuckled.

"Whatever!" Iris laughed. As she leaned over towards me she whispered. "A weak boyfriend. Better be good in-" I quickly shoved Iris causing her to fall of the sofa.

I told Iris about me and Barry getting together because I trusted her to know. Plus it would be weird if Barry was to somewhat tell her and I didn't. Iris is our best friend and she should know. That makes sense, right? To tell you friend... forget it.

"Shut up!" I laughed my face burning, probably even a bright red.

"Yeah. It's best if you don't tell me. He is my best friend and it's best not to know what he's like in bed." Iris says, whispering the last part. 

"I hate you." I mumble.

"I know you mean love." Iris smiles while taking her seat back on the sofa.

"Also Maddy... I been meaning to ask you about that thing you have." Iris whispers. I raise my eyebrow in question. "Spark." Iris whispers once more.

"Can we talk about that after me and Barry get back from moving my stuff to my new office." I mumble. Barry walks into the room holding a bowl of nachos and popcorn. He place it down on the table and starts Netflix.

"I thought my boss was a jack-"

"Language!" yells Iris as she throws a popcorn piece at him. Barry rolls his eye and eats the piece that landed on his lap.

"I already hate him, but I get why he's mad all the time. He's been through a lot." I reply as I take a nacho chip and eat it.

"Yeah, but now I don't get to see you as much." Barry pouts.

"We'll find a way. We always do." I leaned over and kiss Barry's pouted lips causing him to grin.

"You shouldn't be complaining. I hardly ever she her." says Iris as she kicks her feet up so that there on my lap.

"There's Christmas right around the corner guys. We will see each then, but right now I want to watch a movie." I sigh as I watch Barry scroll through the options.

"Yeah? And what would you like to watch?" Barry ask as he kicks his legs up on my coffee table. 

"Wait no Annabelle?" I ask with joy in my voice, looking over at Iris.