Gain To Lose

I'm not going to go through all of the details about last night. All I can say is things happened and I for one ain't gonna regret it. I wake up next to a sleepy Barry. His hair messily across his face making him look adorable, as his lips are parted. His chest rises in a steady pattern. The lights leaking through the curtains shines over us giving us a tan color. It must be around 9:30, but I can't tell. I really don't care at the moment to be honest.

I look down to see myself under cover with white sheets, but as for Barry his bottom haft is cover, minus his hips and above. I nuzzle my way into Barry side and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and take in Barry's sweet sent of from what I can tell is vanilla and coffee; mix.

My question is, why must life be so complicated? I know it can't be sunshine and rainbows, but it can at least be fair. But even that can't be true. The people you least expect can get ill or get killed and you never see it coming. That's just how the world works. In order to gain you must lose. Some people gain an amazing family, but lose their life to cancer. Others get a scholar ship to the best college in the city, but loses their life to a drunk driver. For me, I gained powers people would love to have, but I lost having a chance at a normal life. I gained an amazing family who loves me no matter what, but lost some of that love and gained fear when I hurt Piper that day. I gained amazing friends, like Barry and Iris, but lost them to a simple mistake I made causing my whole family to move. I gained a boyfriend. Something I thought I could never get. Not only that, but I get to date, kiss, sleep(*wink* ;P), but most importantly love someone as amazing as Barry Allen. A man who loves and cares for me so much that it's unbelievable. Someone I promise to never keep secrets from, but me being me, I broke that promise. And if I tell him the truth, I lose him, but I can't live on knowing that he won't know the real me.

I keep telling myself that I have to tell him, but I can't now. Not after last night at least.

"Morning beautiful." says Barry with his raspy voice that sends shivers down my body. We've known each other for so long and he still has that effect on me.

"Right back at you hot stuff." I smiled against his warm skin. His light chuckles makes my smile grow wider. Barry lifts up my chin so that I'm looking him straight in the face.

"Seriously tho. Your beautiful inside and out. I love you." says Barry his emerald green eyes gazing into my ocean blue ones.

"I love you too. And I also meant it when I said that your hot. Inside and out too." Barry and I start to burst out laughing. Once are laughs died out. Barry pressed his lips against main. Our lips moved in sync, and are kiss both meaningful. We pulled away to catch our breaths.

"So-" Barry was cut off as his phone starts to go off. Poker face starts to play by Lady Gaga drowning out his fading words. Barry gives out a frustrated groan as he gives a evil glare at his phone that awaits him on the bedside table. "Just ignore Cisco and maybe he'll go away." I stiffen a laugh as we wait for Barry's phone to stop ringing. Once it has Barry brushes his lips against mine. "Anyway, as I was saying-" His phone starts ringing again. Thanks Cisco. Your timing is amazing. This time I let out a groan.

"Answer the poor boy, babe." I mumbled. Barry sighs and picks up his phone.
"Yes, Cisco?" Barry asked his raspy voice still in tack. "Yeah I just woke up." Barry glances over at me with a smirk. "What's up." I wait patiently as Cisco and Barry talk. "Can't the fire department take care of that?" says Barry after a while. "I know, but-" I grab Barry's phone from his hand and place it against my ear.

"Barry will be right there Cisco, don't worry 'bout it." I say before hanging up. Once I hang up I hand Barry's phone back to him. Barry crooks his eyebrow in either amusement or confusion. I can't really tell.