Bette?

"Hey, Madison! Oh and Barry." Piper says happily opening the door to my apartment

"You got to stop doing that," I said putting my bag down.

"Doing what?" Piper asked laying down on the couch. I picked up her legs and took a seat next to her.

"Sneaking into my house!" I scolded her. "Dustin did the same thing and I almost choked him to death."

"Sure you did." Piper rolled her eyes. "Hey, can we watch a movie?" I looked over at Barry.

"Want to?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll make popcorn." replies Barry.

"Let's watch 'Frozen'!" Piper called out, running to my DVD rack.

"No," Barry called out from the kitchen. 

"Why not?" I asked. "The movies amazing."

"I have nothing against the movie, It's just, a number of times I heard kids sing 'Let It Go'. It drives me crazy." Barry called out from the kitchen again. I looked over at Piper to see that she was thinking the same thing.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!" Piper and I yelled at the top of our lungs. Piper and I then ran around Barry singing as loud and as awful as we could.

"Stop!" Barry yelled covering his ear. Piper and I just sang louder and louder. That's when Barry started to chase us around the house. Piper being Piper slipped and fell to the floor laughing. This gave Barry the chance to use his speed and grab me around the waist. Barry then picked me up and pinned me to the couched. "Got you!" Barry claimed happily.

"Wouldn't stop me from singing tho. LET I-" Barry covered my mouth with one of his hands. I simply just licked his hand.

"Gross." Barry laughed, but wouldn't budge. He leans in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. 

"No, that's gross!" Piper called out from the floor. We all laughed until I smelled smoke. I looked down at my hands, but they were fine. "Popcorn's burning," Piper called out as she ran to the kitchen.

"Okay, so no 'Frozen'?" I asked.

"Nope." Barry agreed, getting off of me.

"Then how about 'Big Hero 6'?" I asked. "I rather kids sing 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy then 'Let It Go'"

"Facts!" Piper said, bringing in a bowl of popcorn, mostly burned, but better than nothing. "Fall Out Boys all the way."

"Wait, what about Imagine Dragons!" I asked. 

"They're both equally amazing," Piper said, popping popcorn into her mouth. I cuddled next to Barry on the couch, while Piper laid on the floor with a pillow.

"Agree." I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie, I noticed Piper had fallen asleep. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her. Barry and I were still up so we just whispered to one another.

"How come you moved after Junior High school?" Barry whispered.

"Well, um.... the school wasn't in Central City so... yeah," I whispered. I looked down at my hands. I just wish you knew. I thought. Barry lifts my chin so that I was now looking at his green eyes. His beautiful green eyes... man I really like this guy.

"No more secrets, remember?" Barry said calmly. I gulped.

"I-" A pillow hits me in the head, and I looked at the floor to see a piss, Piper.

"Can you guys like shut up, cause some people have a job tomorrow." says Piper.

"Since when do you have a job?" I asked.

"Since yesterday, at Jitters so shut up, will you. Oh, and if you guys start making out I'm out of here." Piper said grabbing the pillow she throw at me back.

"If that'll make you leave..." Barry pressed his lips against mine and we kissed. Piper groaned and threw a pillow at us. Barry chuckled as he threw the pillow back at Piper. "Fine."

"Good." Piper then curled into a ball on the floor and fell asleep. Barry then laid down on the couch as I climbed on top of him and rested my head on his chest.

"Night," I mumbled. Thank goodness Piper spoke up when she did. I thought. 

"Night," Barry mumbled back, wrapping his arms around me.

"Shut up," Piper mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Piper was long gone. Must have left early for work. 

"Ready to go," Barry called out from the door.

"Yeah." exiting my room from which I changed in. "I can't believe this is my last day working at S.T.A.R Labs."

"You'll visit, right?" Barry asked as he picked me up. 

"What? You gonna miss me." I teased.

"Yep." Barry smiled. Barry speed into S.T.A.R Labs and as we enter the main lab we saw Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr.Wells all gathered around. Then all wore sad expressions.

"Where's Bette?" Barry asked. No one meets our eyes.

"She left," Cisco mumbled as he stared at his hands.

"What do you mean? Where did she go?" I asked.

"She didn't say." says Caitlin.

"Well, where the hell could she be?" Barry asked, pissed.

"I got back on the military feed," says Cisco. I joined Cisco at the computers.

"Looks like they've gone to the waterfront to rendezvous with Bette," I tell them.

"She's turning herself in?" says Cisco sounding more like a question.

She's not turning herself in." Barry tells us before she flashes out with the suit.

"Please, let him get to her in time," I mumbled.