Team Up

A friend of mine, @ScarlettBlade0709 , was kind enough to draw this picture of Maddison and The Flash and I was thinking about having you amazing readers maybe send me some fan art. Feel free to tell me what you think about that idea and maybe some ways on how you guys can send them to me.        

Caitlin and Cisco looked me up and down with pity. "This isn't something you can runaway from," says Caitlin. 

"It just doesn't make sense!" I yelled, throwing my arms in the air which wasn't the greatest idea. I sent electricity into the air blowing up the lights above us. "Sorry," I mumbled. Cisco went towards the computers.

"I got something." calls out Cisco. Both Caitlin and I ran to his side. I took hold of the mic to contact Barry.

"Barry, are you there?" I asked.

"What?" Barry ask.

"The police got a ping from the tracer hidden in the stolen cash," Cisco says.

"SWAT team's closing in on the 1600 blocks of Pass," I add. "Be fast."

"Caitlin, you stay here." says Cisco.

"Why?" asked Caitlin.

"Reasons!" Cisco yelled as he dragged me into the room with the treadmill which is safe to call the practice room.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You're going to go thought electricity." states Cisco.

"Ha, and how do you think I'll do that?" I laughed.

"So I was thinking," 

"That's not good." I chuckled.   

"If there is a chance you can become part of the electricity you have a chance of going through it and traveling with it." says Cisco.

"Pretty sure there is a greater chance of death." I point out.

"Okay, trust me on this," says Cisco. "If you build up enough electricity throughout your body then you can join up with electricity from wires and what not and travel through wires all around the city. Do you now how cool that can be!"   

"I know how risky it can be," I state.

"You don't know until you try." says Cisco.

"What would Caitlin say about this?" I ask.

"She doesn't know about this, but she will if it works!" says Cisco.

"Keyword, 'if'." I sighed. Cisco claps his hands together and widens his eyes while pouting his lips as if begging me to give it a try. "Fine! what do I have to do?" I yelled after looking at Cisco puppy dog eyes.

"Simply, just build up electricity throughout your whole body and kind of suck in electricity around you. Maybe you'll join with it," explains Cisco.

"Maybe?" I stiffened. 

"Better then, can't." Cisco points out. I sighed and walked towards the wiring on the wall. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I reached my hand out slowly towards the wires, but I stopped. Do I smell smoke? I quickly jumped back. I wasn't burning anything which was good, so Cisco and I ran towards the main room to see Barry in his Flash suit with Felicity sanding next to him with her shirt on fire. Felicity quickly took it off and throw it on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Barry apologize.

"I'm glad I decided not to go bra-less," mumbles Felicity as she covers her chest with her bag. I grabbed an S.T.A.R Labs sweatshirt from a nearby chair and handed it to her.