There's Nothing Wrong With A Little Help

Madison P.O.V

A part of me wish I ran away from The Flash when I got the chance, but another part of me just wanted to mess with him. That part of me won. 

So yeah, Spark flirted with The Flash, but he didn't try to kiss her, I mean me, again. At least he's loyal, and that's what I was counting on. Plus, his reaction was hilarious. After my chat with The Flash, I made my quick exit through the electrical wires and headed straight home, knowing The Flash would race over to S.T.A.R Labs.

When I got there I changed into some sweatpants and a tank top before flipping through Netflix. Before, I could start season 4 of The Office my phone goes off and it's Austin.

"Sup,"

"Are you all pack for tomorrow?"

"Pack?" I ask, reaching for the remote to pause the show.

"See this is why I called. Of course you forgot." Austin chuckled. "Film Awards ring a bell to you?"

"Shit," I mumbled, remembering that Saturday is the Central City Film Awards. "I got to go, but I'll text you."

"What no, 'thank you'?"

"Thank you!" I shout before hanging up and rushing to my room to pack. The reason I have to pack is because we booked a hotel to stay in a day before since the commute uptown is just to long and that's without traffic!

I'm not gonna lie. I'm very nervous about interviewing all the celebrates, nevertheless writing a piece for the newspaper in hopes that my boss likes it. Heck, I'm going behind his back to write this and I'll be lucky if I don't get fired, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Sorry no, have to take.

~~~

So I come back home from the Film Awards feeling great and accomplished. My interviews went great and seeing the Awards in real life was amazing. The awards air next Sunday which means I have less then a week to write my piece to be publish for next Saturday newspaper. No pressure.

The first thing I wanted to do when I got home was start my work, but something bigger and more argent came up. 

Remember Caitlin's dead fiancé, Ronnie, who turned out not to be dead, but instead is a metahuman who can turn into flames? Yeah, he's back. He also appears to have his body or at least mind connected by some scientist named Martin Stein and Team Flash was working on finding a way to help him.

Mostly due to the fact that he isn't the most... stable. Gosh I hate that word. Anyway he isn't...in the right mindset since he had killed a man. A man named Quentin Quale who was a scientist.

I know I should focus on my article. Caitlin insisted that I work on it besides help, but after all that Caitlin has done for me. I figured this is the least I could do.

"Well, it appears letting Ronnie roam free is no longer an option." says Dr. Wells as he scans the news about the scientist death. 

"He's not even Ronnie anymore." Caitlin sighed. "He's Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie's body, like a vampire."

 "Why is it that Stein's brain is in control of Ronnie's body, not the other way around?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Simple Darwinism, I suspect." says Dr. Wells as he moves around the room in his wheel chair. "A brand-new organism will select the strongest parts of itself in order to survive. Survival of the fittest. In this case, Ronnie's body, Stein's mind. In any event, he badly hurt an innocent man, and we have hunted meta-humans for less. Caitlin," he looks over at Caitlin with a serious expression. "We need to know that you're on board with what needs to be done here."