Wake Up!

The boys left to follow out with their mission while Caitlin, Felicity, Lyla, and I were in the arrow cave waiting. "The boys get to have all the fun." I mumbled as I leaned back in my chair. "I'm so bored!" Caitlin rolled her eyes and kicked my chair so that I went rolling far away from the group. "Even rolling in this chair is getting boring." I sighed. A phone coming from the group started ringing.

"I swear I turned that off." mumbles Felicity as she picks up the phone.

"What?" I asked as I walked over to them.

"Marko's phone. I shut it down after I decrypted it." says Felicity with a puzzled expression.

"Did someone turn it back on remotely?" Lyla ask.

"And back trace the trace?" Felicity started to get it. "We have to get out of here now!" As the four of us get up to leave a boomerang swoops pass us and into the desk. The four of us ran for cover. Great! How could we have been so stupid and to not think about it being traced if turned back on remotely. Okay, now thinking about that, that may just seem like something a paranoid person would do. 

"Hello, Lyla." says Digger as he emerges from the darkness. Very creepy. "It's been a long time." Lyla ducks for cover and starts to throw some of Roy's little arrows at him. I don't know for sure tho, it's really dark in this cave. When Oliver gets back I'm gonna let him know that he should fix the lighting down here. Digger starts to throw his boomerangs, taking out lights, but missing. For Pete's sake, way to make it darker!

"Guns!" Lyla yells.

"Cabinet, third drawer!" Felicity yells back. Lyla shoots at Digger, but he's to quick. He takes over behind tables which meant no possible way of getting a good aim. Felicity inches her way closer and I do the same. As I pass Caitlin she takes my arm.

"Don't do anything stupid." Caitlin warns.

"Sorry, but I just might have to." I whisper as I continue to make my way towards Lyla.

"Know what I like most about boomerangs, Lyla?" Diggle calls over. Lyla responses by continuously shooting. "They're proof that things can come back to hunt you." With that he throws a boomerang at Lyla. I quickly shoot a blue spark and caused the boomerang to miss it's target. 

"You have a bomb in the back of my head. I have a little something special for the back of yours." says Digger. He gets up from his hiding place and throws a boomerang at Lyla.

"Lyla! Get down!" I yelled. I got up from the floor and tackled her to the ground. I looked down to she that Lyla was okay, but she looked so worry. Maybe it's because you have a boomerang in your chest. I thought because when I looked down further I saw a boomerang right in my chest with blood staining my shirt. I roll over to my back and watch as Felicity throws a small bomb at Digger. I wish I can say I saw more, but my vision was becoming blurry. 

"No!" Felicity says as she runs over to me. I start to cough out blood. It hurts to breath and nevertheless it was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open.

"Caitlin! Caitlin!" I heard someone yell. I can't really tell who tho.

"Stop the bleeding!" someone called out. I felt hands press down on my chest sending sparks of pain throughout my body.

"No- hos-pital." I choked out. It'll be to dangerous if doctors see that I have to much electricity in my blood.

"I need lidocaine." someone yelled.

"We have epinephrine!" says someone else.

"That'll work." someone says. Man, would it be nice to rest for a bit. I thought as my eye lids became more heavier.