Don't Stop

A/N: Still sick, but that's fine. I have to finish this chapter, but it's mostly about Madison. Enjoy!

It's been a good week of being in the hospital and I'm bored out of my mind. Sure my friends from S.T.A.R. Labs come and visit, but there is nothing to do. I just sleep, eat, and the cycle repeats. The four white walls I'm trapped in are now hurting my eyes and making me feel claustrophobic. Like I said before, it's been a week or seven days and all I have is my phone, but even I've grown tired of it. By around the afternoon my phone wakes me up from my deep slumber. I reach out to grab it. I don't even bother to look at caller I.D. Talking to anyone is better then sitting in silence.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Why do I have to find out your in the hospital by Barry?!" I hear on the other end. I glance at caller I.D and realize it's Emma. My older sister.

"Oh... hey gurl!!!" I yell.

"What the hell happened!" Emma yelled.

"Look." I began. "It's nothing to be worried about. I'm fine." I reassure.

"Don't make me get Dustin on you." Emma threatened. 

"Don't!" I yelled, causing my chest to burn. "I just got a... boomerang to the chest." I whispered the last part.

"Madison, speak up." says Emma.

"I... um... got a boomerang to the chest." I say, loader.

"You what!" Emma yelled. I pushed my phone away from my ear as Emma yells.

"Emma. I'm fine." I sighed.

"Just because you have powers doesn't mean you inevitable. You could have died! Who was even trying to kill you?" Emma yelled. 

"I know I'm not inevitable. I had to do something or my friend could have died." I'm no Barry Allen and can heal as fast as him, but I wasn't going to let Lyla get hit.

"At least your heart was in the right place." Emma mumbles under her breath.

"But I'm fine and I'll be leaving the hospital soon." I tell her.

"Great then you can babysit Connor." says Emma.

"Sweetheart, buy a babysitter. Nevertheless he's a teenager." I sigh.

"This is the only way for you to hang out and talk to Connor." says Emma.

"I always talk to Connor." I counter.

"Texting him and calling him doesn't count. I'm quit offended that over the many years that you left you only talked to Dustin and I's kids. How did you even know we got marry, nevertheless had kids is still a mystery." says Emma. Well I got Felicity to find all that out for me. I wanted to know about my family and if they were okay, so I made sure Connor and Audrey didn't tell their parents it was me they were talking to. Took a lot of convincing, but in the end I stayed in touch by talking to them. I wasn't ready to talk to my family at the time.

"I know I've haven't been around, bu-"

"Mom and dad miss you." Emma cuts in. I feel a lump in my throat at the thought of them.

"I miss them too." I whisper. "I-I just don't think I can face them. Right now that is."

"It's fine. I get it. Just know your always welcome over." Emma says softly.

"Thanks Emma." I smiled.

"Oh and were celebrating Audrey's birthday in five days. She was hoping your'll come." says Emma.

"Text me the information and I'll see what I can do. I should get going tho." I tell her.

"Yeah get some sleep and call whenever you can, okay?"