Visit From Tony

"Ouch!" Audrey cried in pain jumping back away from the window.

"Sorry!" I yelled, hurrying to her side

"You shocked me!" Audrey yelled.

"I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry." I exam her hand and luckily she has no marks.

"Ha, just be happy you don't have a mark." says Piper, looking up from her book.

"Not helping." I hissed. "Plus you shouldn't be sneaking out and through a window for that matter."

"You don't have to watch me. I'm old enough to take care of myself." Audrey complained.

"So am I. Plus, I'm older than you and you don't hear me complaining." says Connor.

"Oh, shut up Connor." hissed Audrey.

"What? Mad you can't go see your boyfriend." Connor teased. 

"Wait you have a boyfriend? Do your parents know?" I quickly asked.

"Ha, like father like daughter," mumbles Piper. We all look at Piper. "Hey, Dustin was a ladies man."

"Gross," Audrey mumbled. "Plus I thought you're no longer using your powers."

"It comes and goes." I sigh.

"Like Audrey." Connor laughed.

"Shut up!" Audrey yelled.

"Make me," Connor replies standing up straight.

"Why you little..."

"Hey!" I yelled. "Keep it PG," I state pointing my pointer figure at Audrey in warning. Audrey lets out a long dramatic sigh and storms out the room. Connor gets up and walks to the living room. I let out a sigh. "Night Piper."

"Night." Piper chirped. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your childhood nemesis is now an unstoppable meta-human," says Cisco. "That is seriously messed up." That's the first thing I heard when S.T.A.R Labs with my laptop and a cup of coffee in both hands. Turns out the meta-human is Barry's old nemesis, Tony.

"I had a childhood nemesis. Lexi La Roche. She used to put gum in my hair." says Caitlin remembering.

"Jake Puckett." Cisco pips in. "If I didn't let him copy my homework he'd give me a swirly."

"Becky Copper," I state, pronouncing her name funny.

"Wait, didn't I go out with her?" asked Barry.

"Yep. Dude, what did you see in her? Iris and I hated her. She thought it was so funny to make me look like a class clown. One of the very reasons why I left." I state.

"You should have told me." said Barry.

"You were head over heels for her. Anyway, now that we've established that we're all uber-nerds, what are we gonna do about Tony?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. We're gonna train you, man. Karate Kid Style." Cisco says happily walking over to the room that held the treadmill. Cisco pulls a cloth that was awaiting us reviling a robot. "Behold! I call him Girder."

"For the record, not our ideas." says Caitlin pointing towards me and her. 

"Why don't I teach Barry? I took some karate classes when I was younger." I asked.

"What's the fun in that?" Cisco asked. "Anyway, fighting is physics. It's not about strength. It's not size. It's about energy and power. Channel your speed the right way and you can totally take this bad boy down." I sigh and give Caitlin the look that says "This isn't going to end well, is it?" Caitlin nodes and we both walked over to the viewing mirror. "Now obviously you Girder is a moving target," says Cisco, holding the controller.