Iris & Eddie?

After Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr.Wells explained to me what was going on I had a better understanding of things. The thing I wasn't sure about was if I was dating Barry. Should I ask? Would that be weird? OMG, why are boys so complicating!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up and I walked out the door to meet Barry for coffee. On our way to CC Jitters, I saw Iris and Eddie kissing. I turned to look at Barry and he saw what I was looking at as well.

"I thought we were friends!" I say with an upset tone.

"To be fair, we didn't even tell Iris we were dating." Barry chuckled.

"Fine, your right," I say. I pause. "Wait we are?" Barry looked over at me with a shocked expression as if surprised at what he just said.

"I mean if you want to be dating me, but you don't have to. I just assumed-" Barry rambled with his left hand rubbing the back of his neck. I interpret him with my fit of laughter calming both our nerves just a bit.

"Sure, I would love to be dating you, but don't you think you should ask first?" I question with a smirk.

"Ha right." Barry nervously laughs. "Madison, would you like to date me?" Barry scrunched up his nose. "There has to be a better way to phrase that. That sounds way too cheesy."

"I'm sure there is, but that'll be your phrase since your so awkward all the time. And yes Barry. I would love to start dating you." I smiled a goofy smile.

Barry laughed at my response and we continued to walk a little, but slowly this time. Taking the time to enjoy each others company. With white headphones dangling from both our ears, we're sharing, I start playing American Beauty/ Amercican Psycho by Fall Out Boy.  Fall Out Boy: American Beauty/American Psycho: Video at the top.

        Iris saw us staring and walked over to us. "You guys can't tell my dad. He doesn't know about me and Eddie," she says.

        "I thought we were your best friends. You didn't even tell us!" I say.

        "You didn't tell me about you and Barry." she says with a grin looking at me and Barry's hands holding one another.

        "Shut up," I say.

        "When did this happen anyway?" she asked. I and Barry looked at one another.

        "Long story." we said together.

        "Oh, really." Iris rolled her eyes. "Anywho, this stays a secret." She says as we all began to walk.
        "Doesn't seem like anyone is in on the secret," Barry says.

        "I was going to tell you. When you were in the hospital, Eddie covered my father's shifts so we can both be with you," says Iris.

        "Oh, I remember! But that doesn't explain why you did tell me. I wasn't in a coma." I say.

        "I thought it would be better to tell both of you together when the timing was right," says Iris. "Anyway I thanked him with a cup of coffee, and you know... things just happen." Barry rolled his eyes. I nudged his arm giving him a look.

        "Dating your partner's daughter, it's not against departments regulations?" I say.

        "Why are you so upset?" Iris asked.

        "We just don't like to lie to your dad, you know," says Barry. While the three of us walk a bit down the street I notice a car coming towards us at a very fast speed.

        "Barry!" I yell getting his attention. He turned around to see the car coming at us. He pushes me and Iris out of the way with his speed and we all hit the deck.

        "Ow." Iris and I say. I look up to see Barry running full speed after the car, a red streak in his tracks. He can be so dumb sometimes. He got inside the car by the looks of it and the car flipped over in the air.

        "Barry!" I yell once more, running towards the car. How could he be so dumb! Once I made it to the car Barry was climbing out with blood running down on the side of his face.

        "He got away!" Barry said in anger.

        "Who?" I asked.

        "Clyde Marson." replies Barry.

        "Oh gosh, you must have really hit your head. Clyde died, remember." I say remembering when his brother and him died in a plane incident when the particle accelerator went off. It was all over the news.

        "He didn't, he was in that car." Barry says with an upset expression.

        "What?" I say.

        "Nothing, just thinking." Barry says. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see cops. Mr.West was talking to his daughter, but was now running toward us.

        "We need to talk Barry." he says. I guess everyone today is in a bad mood.
~~~

       Sorry these two chapter were short next one will be longer.