Everything Changes When Secrets Come Out

As I walked into my apartment I knew something wasn't right. The lights were on in the living room and I know they weren't on when I left this morning. I quickly take out my staff and tiptoe to the living room. I see someone on my couch. I could only see his/her's light brown hair poking out. I quickly brought my staff to his/her neck so that I was choking him/her.

"Wait...wait!" the male voice said trying to slip away. I look at his face and couldn't believe who I saw. 

"Dustin?" I asked in shock putting my staff away. Dustin gets up from the couch rubbing his neck.

"Well, that's one way to say 'hi'," Dustin says.

"I'm so sorry, hey," I say hugging him. "How did you-"

"Find you?" Dustin cut me off. "Took some years to find you after-"

"I know..." I say sitting down on the couch."

"She doesn't blame you. She misses you. We all do." Dustin says sitting down next to me.

"... Anyway, how did you find me?" I asked. Dustin rolled his eyes.

"The whole family moved back to Central City and you'll never guess who I bumped into in Jitters." says Dustin with a smirk.

"I'm guessing Iris," I mumbled.

"Yep. Told me you were now living here." There was a pause after he said that. We just sat in silence for a while. I couldn't help it, I was mad. I didn't want to be found. Don't get me wrong I love my family, but I couldn't risk endangering them. I was finally able to control the stupid curse, but now... "Madison?" I looked up at Dustin. I must have been lost in my thoughts.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. 

"That's not what I'm talking about..." says Dustin, looking at my hands. Both of my hands were on the couch gripping on to it. There were burnt marks and the couch my smoking. I quickly get up.

"That hasn't happened in awhile." I sighed getting a wet cloth and trying to stop the smoke. 

"Let's just get on thing straight, we do not tell anyone including any of my friends about-"

"Your powers?" Dustin asked.

"No... my curse. Got it?" I say bitterly.

"Yes, mom, whatever you say, mom," Dustin says holding up his hands. I rolled my eyes. Something my family and I do way too often. It runs in the family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning on my couch with my older brother, Dustin, fast asleep. We were catching up all night I guess we lost track of time. With my foot, I nudged Dustin off the couch causing him to bang his head on the coffee table and landing on the floor.

"The hell Maddy!" Dustin mumbled rubbing his forehead.

"Hey, you used to do the same thing when we were kids," I say getting up to go to my room. I come back out changed.

"Let's go get some coffee," says Dustin once I stepped out of my room. I sighed. "Hey, I finally found you after so many years. You're not escaping this time, so deal with it." Dustin says grabbing my arm.

Once we get to CC Jitters we get are coffee's and sit down.

"It's nice to see you again Dustin," says Iris who decided to hang out with us. When we were younger she had a huge crush on him. Too bad he's married and has a kid. We chatted for awhile, but I then I remember I needed to be at work.

"Hey, I got to go so see you two around," I say getting up, but before I left I bent down next to Dustin. "Next time I see you shouldn't be with me almost killing you," I say.

"I'll be hoping the same thing," Dustin says with a warm smile.

"Dork," I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sup," I say entering S.T.A.R Labs.

"Good your here!" Cisco says dragging me to a table with a Sorry! board on it.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Barry has to multitask," replies Cisco. I give him a lost look. "Just play," says Cisco walking over to play ping pong.

"Well, better than doing 'real' work," I replied. After a while, I hear the buzz from where Caitlin was. She was playing Operation.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin wined. I laughed as pick up a pong and moved my little blue guy forward.

"That's not the point, Dr.Snow," says Dr.Wells who was playing chess against Barry. We all were playing against Barry.

"Then what is the point?" says Caitlin.

"To have fun!" Barry says happily playing ping pong with Cisco and running back to Operation. 

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask," says Dr.Wells

"Waiting on you Madison," Barry says jokingly with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes. I picked up a card and smirked.

"Checkmate." I hear Dr.Wells say.

"Wait, checkmate?" Barry asks confused.

"Checkmate," Dr.Wells says proudly.

"Sorry!" I yell. Barry gave me a confused look. "I'm sure that's what you say when you win this game, but I also won Mr.Allen," I smirked. Barry runs over.

"Really?" Barry says looking it over.

"Yep," I said.

"I guess we still have a few things to learn, don't we, Mr.Allen?" says Dr.Wells. Cisco walks up to the computers.

"Armed rolled robbery at 4th and Collins!" yells Cisco.

"For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." says Barry.

"Yet you lost in Sorry! and Chess." I say.

"To be fair Dr.Wells is a pro," says Barry. "Plus I let you win," says Barry.

"Yeah right! I won fair and square." I say. I quickly kiss him on the lips. "Now get going!" I say giving him a shove. Barry smirks and dashes off.  A buzzing sound goes off and we all turn around.

"It's not as easy as it looks," Caitlin says a little frustrated. I walk over to the table taking out the butterfly.

"Totally not easy." I giggled. We all headed to the computer, Caitlin giving me a hurt look. 

"Sorry." I shrugged.

"Ugh! Where's the nearest hospital?" I hear Barry ask.

"St. Andrews seven blocks north, two east," I replied.

"Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW.," says Barry. I look over at Caitlin who hurries's to get her phone out. I sighed remembering what GSW means, I really hate guns.

A/N: Hey, I thought it would be great to show more of Madison's past since I haven't really talked about her. So her past will be talked about a lot and I hope that's okay because I wanted to be more of a twist to the story and make it more different but in a good way. Let me know what you think.

 Let me know what you think