The Flash

"What up girl!" I yelled with a goofy smile on my face as I entered the West house.

"One, are you drunk and two, where did you go last time I saw you!" Iris asked as she rushed over to the door. I laughed.

"One, no and two, he was nice enough to drop me off at a place." I lied for the second one. Iris looked me up and down. I knew Iris was going to question me, but the door then broke open showing us a metal-armed Tony.

"Hello, girls," Tony replied grimly. I shiver went down my spine. This day was not in my favor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong? Remember this place?" Tony asked us as he basically shoved us into our old school.

"So what's the plan here, Tony? You finally gonna go for that G.E.D?" Iris asked.

"You want a plan? How's this? You used to write about the Streak, right? Now you're gonna write about me." says Tony.

"Your kidding, right? You just abducted us, Tony. Why would either of us write about you?" I asked.

"Because The Streak is dead," replied Tony. Now I know that's a lie.

"No," Iris says in disbelief. I can tell a bit of her believes him.

"Squashed like a little bug by me. So if you don't want the same thing to happen to you, you're gonna tell the whole world that their's a new big man on campus! And I'm just getting started." said Tony.

"You could have anybody write about you, Tony. Why us?" Iris asked.

"'Cause I like you, Iris. Always have." Tony flirted. I can tell Iris wasn't comfortable. I wasn't sure what to do and in all honesty, I'm scared. If only there was a way to signal to the cops or even Team Flash where we are. Then I saw it. The fire alarm. The thing is Tony is in the way for me to reach it. I have to do something and fast.

"Oh, Tony. Are you saying you never liked me." I pouted. Tony looked over at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and when he thought I was going to kiss him I pulled down the fire alarm. Out of anger Tony throw me across the hallway of the school. I banged my head hard on the lockers seeing red for a bit. I can already feel the blood running down my forehead.

"Madison!" Iris cried, running to my side.

"You try anything like that again and I'm gonna leave more than just a cut!" Tony warned walking towards us. I gulped. Where was Barry when you need him.

"Tony, turn yourself in before things get worse. It's not too late." Iris tells him as she starts to cry. I felt myself about to pass out from blood lose and the more I move the weaker I feel.

"Yeah, it is. Cops are already looking for me, so get ready to cover the shadow of a lifetime 'cause I'm not going down without a fight." Tony says with a tough act which wasn't attractive at all.

"Good, 'cause you just found one." Even tho my vision is cover in blood I can make out The Streak.

"You just won't stay dead." I hear Tony complain. "Come to save your little fangirl and her friend?"

"This is between us. Let them go." Barry's glance lands on me and a wave of fear washes over his face. This cut must be pretty ugly. No dough I'm in need of stitches. 

"Oh, I could, but I'd rather make them watch while I break every bone in your body," says Tony as he turns the whole body into metal. Barry runs towards Tony but then slides between his legs and grabs both me and Iris bringing us farther away from the fight, towards to lockers.

"Wait here," Barry tells us.

"Okay," Iris says out of breath. Barry gives me one last glance and runs back to Tony. Tony throws a punch but misses.