I Have These Thoughts

I let out a long sigh of frustration as I stop typing on my laptop. I looked out the window of the train and watched as a Starling City sign came into view. Once I've made it back home I gotten dress and packed a light suit case of things I might need. Oliver might be mad that Team Flash are going to Starling City in attempt to help them out, but I don't really mind. What I do mind is that I can't focus on my dumb report about The Oscars that I have to write for the newspaper. My mind is far gone and in a very dark place. I see myself as an optimistic person, but some pessimistic thoughts have raised to the surface. Inside my mine:

I REALLY shouldn't have told Iris about what happened. Iris is a pretty good lair and can be secretly hating me inside.

I shouldn't have kissed The Flash as Spark.

I'm in so much pain after that fight and very weak, probably from the neon sign. You never know.

I really want to smack Barry but I can't because he can't know I'm Spark or it might mess up are relationship... forever. Can't be sure tho.

I'm not going to finish this paper by today.

I slammed my laptop shut and basically gave up on writing the stupid thing. I pulled out my phone and headphones. I went to my playlist and pressed shuffle. The first song was Stress Out by Twenty One Pilots, how ironic. I sat back in my seat and let the song take over my thoughts as best as it could.

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,

I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,

I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,

I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up to see a women with silver hair and ocean blue eyes point towards the seat next to me, which contained my backpack. I take my bag off the seat and let her sit down. I didn't pay the women much mind as I stared out the window, but I did feel her looking at me. I took a glance at her and she was, indeed, staring at me and didn't care that I knew. I looked back out the window and tried to ignore her, but that wasn't working. 

"Are you alright, Miss?" I ask her.

"You poor thing." she sighs.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"A smart girl like you. Not knowing the truth." she says, leaning back in her seat.

"Miss, I don't know what your own about." I tell her. This lady was completely freaking me out.

"My point exactly." The women sighed. "Your family is full of secrets." I'm taken back by her last comment.

"Who are you?" I ask. The women took my hand and I pulled it back. "Your to weak, maybe next time."

"Wait, what?" I ask. This lady in bonkers. "Are you sick or something?" I ask.

"No, but you are." The women sighed again. This time her sigh was lace with disappointment. She waved a hand across my face and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um.. excuse me Miss, but this is the last stop." I strange voice said. I opened my eyes and I'm greeted by a shine of light. I shield my eyes and look up to see a worker from the train station looking at me funny, holding up a flash light at my face. It's already night.

"Oh, um... sorry." I grabbed my bag and walked off the train. No one else was the train and I slept through the rest of the ride. I wasn't sleepy unless meeting the women was a dream... yeah I've gone crazy. What did that neon sign do to me? I walked to where cabs came to pick you up and saw Caitlin and Cisco waiting for me. Cisco held up a sign with my name written on it in blue sharpie. I walked up to them and smiled. "Don't I feel special."