Faith

"Quiet down! All of you!" says a guy with a gun. I feel sick now, knowing there's a chance of someone dying. I grab Barry's arm for protection, just knowing he's there is good to know. As I grab his arm I feel him tense up as he stared at the gun with a hint of anger in his eye, I hope he wasn't thinking what I was thinking. "Quiet! How considerate. You're all wearing your finest jewelry! Almost like you knew we were coming to rob you. Now everyone lines up!" I walk up, going to put my jewelry in, but I stopped. I saw Barry about to make a move I quickly walk up to him.

        "Don't think even think about it, Allen." I hiss at him, in a low voice. Soon a security guard come over.

        "Freeze! Drop your weapons!" he ordered, but his hands seemed to be shaking. The gunman shots at the guard, but the guard is no longer there, so is Barry.

        That son of a gun! I say, to myself. The gunman ran away, just great. I grabbed Iris arm and we ran outside to look for Barry. Iris is able to spot him unconscious on a dumpster. We ran to him."Barry! Barry!Barry!" I yelled getting him to wake up.

        "We turned around and you were gone." says Iris.

        "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

        "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," says Barry. "I went after them to try and get the plates."

       "Wha-" I began, but Barry cut me off.

        "And I fainted."

        "Okay... let's go back inside, I think the cops came," I say. Something was up. We walk and Joe and Eddie walk up to us.

        "Hi," Iris says to them.

        "Iris," Eddie says.

        "Where were you?" Joe asked Barry.

        "Dad, go easy on him. We found him outside," says Iris.

        "He fainted," I tell him.

        "You want me to get you a paramedic, Allen?" Eddie asked.

        "I'm fine. Thanks, Eddie," replies Barry. The security guard that was swooped outside was now telling a police officer what happened to him.

        "I thought I was dead. I saw the gun go off, and then-- boom. Suddenly I'm outside. I have no idea how I got there." he says. I gave a smile to Barry. Not bad Allen I thought.

        "Let me talk with you for a second," Joe says.

        "Yeah." replies Barry.        

        "Barry's in trouble!" I teased, winking at him. He managed to stick his tongue out at me as he walks away with Joe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "How could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells? We're you, doctors." I hear Cisco say as I walk into S.T.A.R Labs.

        "I know something wasn't right," I say with my arms crossed.

        "I didn't want you to worry." says Barry.

        "But still I-" I was cut off by Barry's warm lips against mine. Barry pulls away after awhile, but we were still inches apart.

        "Hope that will make up for not telling you," Barry whispered with his famous smile.

        "Dude this isn't over," I say.

        "Get a room guy." says Cisco.

        "Back to the dizzy spells," I say.